Price Paid

JJJ

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Sahara YJ in Sage Green
1% under invoice and a $500 golden ticket to add the day of.
Did you get your golden ticket emailed or by mail and how long did it take? I have requested info going on 4 times since August and still havent received anything from them via mail and only one initial email with a basic brochure link on August 16th. Go figure? Seems like they would pay attention to someone requesting info....

JJJ

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also, on a side note I joined Access Fund. Similar style program to Tread Lightly for $35 for help protection of rock climber sites etc that gives you access to the Chrysler Affiliates program for the 1% discount as a Chrsyler Affiliates member.

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
Did you get your golden ticket emailed or by mail and how long did it take? I have requested info going on 4 times since August and still havent received anything from them via mail and only one initial email with a basic brochure link on August 16th. Go figure? Seems like they would pay attention to someone requesting info....
Email
I’ve done that stuff a bunch over the last few years. Only just recently received 2 within 3 weeks of each other. So it could be a while.

JJJ

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is the $500 discount?
Hasnt happened for me but a few people have been able to get an additional $500 manufacturer coupon to purchase a jeep after requesting a brochure from jeep.com. Its been called a Golden Ticket on this site as it doesnt always come with every brochure or emailed info request. I have been requesting brochures/info from jeep.com since first hearing about it in July/August and still have never even received the brochure to my house but did get an electronic version back in August but no ticket/coupon for discount.
Sponsored