Sponsored

Price Paid

TheDLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Now that you can order a JLU I figured a price paid would be a good thread to help those looking to buy as well. Please post full specs plus out the door price. Please try to indicate wether or not local tax is included so we can get an idea of cost with our own local tax rates. Thanks!
Sponsored

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
Now that you can order a JLU I figured a price paid would be a good thread to help those looking to buy as well. Please post full specs plus out the door price. Please try to indicate wether or not local tax is included so we can get an idea of cost with our own local tax rates. Thanks!
Cool thread to have, but too early IMHO

No-one know's what it'll cost in absolute dollars. Most just know they are paying a certain percentage under invoice or MSRP.

FWIW I'm 1% under invoice with Tread Lightly

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
If no price is mentioned it's free right =)

1% under invoice here. Some suggested tread lightly may result in dealers getting a kick back and the dealer may give up some of that, but honestly... I'm pretty happy with 1%. Not going to argue over $550 when my dealer takes such great care of me. For others YMMV.

noodlemans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Camaro
I'm about to put in my order. I don't know the price yet either but I'm also getting 1% below invoice through the company I work for.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer straight up gave me 1% below invoice. No codes or memberships. They know I've serviced my JK there for 10 years. I think it is a fair deal. It will be tough to get if it sells like the JK did in the beginning.

Be Crawlin You

First Name
Jasper Williams
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jk Highly modified
what is invoice compared to window sticker?

Yoda4rock

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra

Yoda4rock

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Dennis Dillion in idaho quoted 5k off msrp on a 2017 loaded recon msrp 50 k 6k off if I use Chrysler finance

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Loaded rubicon’s jku were about 7-11% when I was doing my research to buy one.
Look on jeepforum.com there are some price paid threads. They will give you a good idea of invoice.
Just remember, a hot new JL will sell quick so don’t expect to get much below invoice. Maybe after 6-12 months. But dealers know someone will pay
Sponsored