• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania PRICE DROP - 2020 JLUR OEM TAKE-OFF WHEELS AND TIRES

OneTon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR (sold)
For sale are 5 x 2020 JLUR OEM take-off wheels with OEM BFG KO2s with white letters. Includes 5 wheels, tires, TPMS, 4 center caps. No lug nuts.

Removed from vehicle with approximately 1,500 miles.

PRICE DROP to $1,050 for quick sale.

Located near King of Prussia, PA. No shipping, happy to meet somewhere local for local pick-up.

Jeep Wrangler JL PRICE DROP - 2020 JLUR OEM TAKE-OFF WHEELS AND TIRES 20200429_100926-1 - Copy
Sponsored

Last edited:

jimquill

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport JLU
For sale are 5 x 2020 JLUR OEM take-off wheels with OEM BFG KO2s with white letters. Includes 5 wheels, tires, TPMS, 4 center caps. No lug nuts.

Removed from vehicle with approximately 1,500 miles.

$1,200 or best offer.

Located near King of Prussia, PA. No shipping, happy to meet somewhere local for local pick-up.

Jeep Wrangler JL PRICE DROP - 2020 JLUR OEM TAKE-OFF WHEELS AND TIRES 20200429_100926-1 - Copy
Hi, I'm purchasing these as a gift for a friend that just purchased a new Jeep. How close are the rims and tires to looking like new?

OP
OP

OneTon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR (sold)
No real wear to the tires in only 1500ish road miles (0 on the spare), and no scrapes on the wheels. They were used for daily driving for about 6 weeks, before they came off for 37s. Saw rain and gravel, no snow or salt.

They look like wheels and tires on a brand new vehicle, after a few weeks of use. With wheel cleaner and tire dressing, would look like new.

Asking price is on the lower end of market for a quick sale (they are taking up room in the garage), not because of condition.

jimquill

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport JLU
great. I’ll take them. I can probably pick them up Friday. I’m coming from CT

Sponsored

jimquill

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport JLU
Ugh, not good enough apparently lol. She doesn’t like the white lettering. I’m so sorry. That’s a deal breaker. I can’t buy them. Sorry about that.

OP
OP

OneTon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR (sold)
I believe that since they are not directional, you could have them flipped and mounted with the white lettering on the inside?

jimquill

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport JLU
I mentioned that. Apparently if you got run over by her Jeep you would still see the white.

Sponsored

OP
OP

OneTon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR (sold)
Stock Rubicon 285/70/17 tires on stock wheels (17 inch by, I think, 7.5 inch width).

OP
OP

OneTon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR (sold)
Bump at new lower price. Lots of interest at original price, but still available. Thanks!

JLUR IT

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase