Price check on isle 3...Used 2018 JLU Rubicon

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Hmm aren't done of the 2.0's having issues? Look up the thread "blew up our Jeep". Not sure because I don't watch YouTubers, but I think they always had some issues with the 2.0.
That’s a 3.6 with an aftermarket turbo.
Sponsored

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
All good feedback and appreciated. I think they priced it on the high side based on it having pretty much all options except the steel bumper and towing. Price has come down in small increments over the last month, but I think there’s wiggle room.

Dealer has been holding the line each time I’ve been by (cheapest we will price it) and then a week later price drops $500. I actually don’t mind haggling but they are think they have a 1 of 1 vehicle...lol.

I’ll give it another shot. Almost month end?!
They may not think your serious. Take it for a very long test drive away from dealer. I also tend to steer clear of already modded vehicles. They may have used cheap parts just to make it look purdy, Or improperly installed.

Make sure you go over it away from there. Check the dipstick cause the dipsticks May have over filled the oil. Check frame and look under it for rust and oil ect.

When I test drive I really test drive. I do some HWY and a lot of the worst back roads I can find. Don’t just go around the block that won’t tell you anything to how something drives or behaves.

Shop around you may find a better deal. Then again you may find a worse one lol

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
If you don't have it, you should get the AutoTrader app. I use it all the time, even when I'm not shopping for a car. It's actually kind of addicting. But i searched the jeep you described and it seems like the average used JL (2018) is listed around $46K, rubis a little higher. (South Georgia)

Note: the dealers don't put all their vehicles on AutoTrader, so there may be better deals if you search a little harder.
Sponsored