Price change from order to window sticker on 21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon

rodneyladd

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
My build sheet for our 2021 Xtreme Rubicon showed up on 9/15/21 then the next day my window sticker was found. The prices on a couple items changed including Gorilla glass going from $95 to $195. I 'd originally ordered Mopar all weather floor mats and they were not on the sticker . Excited to be getting our new Jeep soon
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
My build sheet for our 2021 Xtreme Rubicon showed up on 9/15/21 then the next day my window sticker was found. The prices on a couple items changed including Gorilla glass going from $95 to $195. I 'd originally ordered Mopar all weather floor mats and they were not on the sticker . Excited to be getting our new Jeep soon
Prices change between ordering and arrival often. Some dealerships will eat the cost while others will pass it on to the buyer.

If the floor mats are not listed, you aren't getting them unfortunately. Dealership probably forgot to put them on the order.

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Noticed same thing on a few options. My salesman told me no big deal the price was locked in.

OP
OP
rodneyladd

rodneyladd

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Prices change between ordering and arrival often. Some dealerships will eat the cost while others will pass it on to the buyer.

If the floor mats are not listed, you aren't getting them unfortunately. Dealership probably forgot to put them on the order.
Another person on the forum had his mats deleted as well. A close friend who works for Chrysler/Dodge said he hasn't been able to order the mats either. I'll look at Mopar.com or weather tech as I've used their mats before and like the fact they are made in the USA.

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Iā€™ve been told that the dealer can get price protection on the Jeep when they place the order. My 4xe went up in price between order and delivery and the dealership honored the agreed upon price.

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Mine went up $545 (sticker compared to order), then came back down to $45 over.

They reduced the 2.0L credit on the auto by $500 for a few weeks and the hardtop went up.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Another person on the forum had his mats deleted as well. A close friend who works for Chrysler/Dodge said he hasn't been able to order the mats either. I'll look at Mopar.com or weather tech as I've used their mats before and like the fact they are made in the USA.
Maybe there is a mat shortage. šŸ˜†

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov
Going off memory here - my Mopar floor mat set (6RV53TX7AA) for the 4xe had ā€œmade in Spainā€ stamped on the box. If Made in America is a legit requirement, consider Weathertech products. Also, wouldnā€™t be surprised on the mats shortage. Mine were on back order for a month or two.

johngalt312

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5; Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The mats were a requisite option in my JLUR that I didnā€™t want, so if anyone wants ā€˜em, as theyā€™re just sitting on a shelf in my basementā€¦

OP
OP
rodneyladd

rodneyladd

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
The mats were a requisite option in my JLUR that I didnā€™t want, so if anyone wants ā€˜em, as theyā€™re just sitting on a shelf in my basementā€¦
I might be interested but currently on vacation not due to get back home until Nov 9th. Our Jeep is scheduled to ship early Oct and will arrive prior to my getting home. Have to wait and see if the dealer provides us with some.
Sponsored