price change at signing!

m27bpope

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20108 JL Sting Gray
I would also contact your states attorney general's office as well as any other department that may have oversight.
That is nuts, no way this guy should be contacting the states attorney office. I hope you are not calling when Mcdonalds give you the wrong order. He was in on the contract, probably got a copy of it, it is a 40k purchase, or so, and I would have seen the mistake myself long before they did. Didn't you do build a Jeep on the website, know what you were looking for, price it should be, your diligence! It was probably an honest mistake, and if not, well you can take your business elsewhere. This is not a poor me they screwed me situation. Sure it was bad situation, we all hate when that happens.
Sponsored

Scott2373

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 / 2018 Sahara JLU. Formerly 2013 JK and 2003 Liberty Renegade
Keep in mind, that you have 72 hours, by law, to negate a contract. Perhaps the dealer found some sucker that was willing to pay more for the vehicle you wanted, and therefore decided to shove you off in favor of a larger profit.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
It’s #1 that why I’m really annoyed about it
Maybe it was the Noo Yawk Switcheroo ; the taxi ride will be $ 29 ; but then upon reaching the destination the price will be $ 290 .
Sponsored