Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU. Available now.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Awesome! Appreciate! Would appreciate feedback on the ease of installation also. What Jeep do you have?
will do. I actually have a JT. I pulled the pipes out and the way they divided it into sections at the places they did make me think install will be really easy. The pipe fittings allow alignment of the system on the vehicle easily without trying to fuss and line up bolt holes or trying to pull things together.

ill comment more on it later after ive futzed with it, but the quality of the bends and welds is really good. So im optimistic. The muffler/resonator barrels are also larger than i thought from pics.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Omg. This thing sounds amazing.

Sponsored

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Its probably one of the quietest 3” high flow exhausts ive heard that i can think of. Theres a little initial rumble at cold start up, but it sounds awesome. Idle settles and its very mellow and tame.

ill be driving it a bunch more tomorrow and get some more vid. Keep in mind all Gladiator systems have the dual muffler/resonator, which if i understand correctly is like the JL “tread” system.

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
What's it like on the inside at 2500 rpm is THE question on EVERYONE'S mind.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Installed AWE exhaust yesterday and did some initial driving today.

it sounds awesome. Easily the best sounding exhaust Ive heard for a Jeep, and one of the better of any v6 out there period.

Install was super easy. Pic below has the tools required. I did chop the stock exhaust for my convenience, and the AWE was easy to clock into place. Did it by myself in 45min. It has sound, but isnt obnoxious. It purs at idle, and wont piss off your neighbors warming up in the driveway. Im looking forward to hearing how it settles and mellows over the first 1,000 or so miles. Did a video of me talking through while installed, and a couple of pulls. Its tucked up nice and high over the axle.

it does have some sound for sure. But Im impressed with how docile it is until you stand on it. Im pretty anti exhaust noise, so its my limit of what Im ok with, but it isnt tinny or raspy. Once some mileage gets on it, i expect it to settle down some more too.

Happy to grab something else on request.

Jeep Wrangler JL Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU. Available now. E6F9A895-FC3B-42FA-AEF1-B20825ECD5F8
Jeep Wrangler JL Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU. Available now. 026375EC-43BC-4363-8615-1225A67F1D09
Jeep Wrangler JL Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU. Available now. 55A17805-9158-4AF4-83A6-CB8DD1CAAAB3
Jeep Wrangler JL Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU. Available now. 2E44883E-1CA5-4C72-BBA4-DD974F8B8032
Jeep Wrangler JL Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU. Available now. 4F90114C-AB7D-4F2A-830E-B80F1F8C3E1B

Last edited:

Sponsored

WilderJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Installed AWE exhaust yesterday and did some initial driving today.

it sounds awesome. Easily the best sounding exhaust Ive heard for a Jeep, and one of the better of any v6 out there period.

Install was super easy. Pic below has the tools required. I did chop the stock exhaust for my convenience, and the AWE was easy to clock into place. Did it by myself in 45min. It has sound, but isnt obnoxious. It purs at idle, and wont piss off your neighbors warming up in the driveway. Im looking forward to hearing how it settles and mellows over the first 1,000 or so miles. Did a video of me talking through while installed, and a couple of pulls. Its tucked up nice and high over the axle.

it does have some sound for sure. But Im impressed with how docile it is until you stand on it. Im pretty anti exhaust noise, so its my limit of what Im ok with, but it isnt tinny or raspy. Once some mileage gets on it, i expect it to settle down some more too.

Happy to grab something else on request.

Jeep Wrangler JL Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the JL/JLU. Available now. 4F90114C-AB7D-4F2A-830E-B80F1F8C3E1B

Thanks for the review! Can you take some videos out side the jeep

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
That sounds really nice!
Thanks! I'm really happy with it so far...the sound quality is great with a great note. And I appreciate the efforts they went to, to get the exhaust tucked up as high as possible over the axle.