OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Do you allow customers to pick up orders from your Horsham, PA location? I'm very local
Sure do! Give a shout to [email protected] about getting your order in, and arranging pick up at HQ. His name is John 😎
Sponsored

Sponsored

rocklobster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray,Rubicon,Manual,1974 Jensen Interceptor.previously 2007 Steel blue JKU,2010 Stone white JKU,2013 JKU Rock Lobster,Sahara,
@Josh/AWE , Hi,Does the exhaust tip have much/any effect on the overall sound? I would rather have quad tips like the 392 (even if my engine is the 3.6) do you have any compatible dual tips that would fit the end pipe? Thank you...

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
@Josh/AWE , Hi,Does the exhaust tip have much/any effect on the overall sound? I would rather have quad tips like the 392 (even if my engine is the 3.6) do you have any compatible dual tips that would fit the end pipe? Thank you...
Negative. Outlets remain the same, tips are just the aesthetic cherry, so to speak.

Sponsored

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
i've been reading how your exhausts take some time to break in. About how many miles would you say it'd take the trail exhaust to break in? Any changes in tone or volume i can expect?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
i've been reading how your exhausts take some time to break in. About how many miles would you say it'd take the trail exhaust to break in? Any changes in tone or volume i can expect?
They do! The special blend of packing material in the mid pipe resonator will expand and fluff over the course of 800-1K miles. Will be loudest upon initial install, then a smooth refinement process until you're in "final form" 😎 It typically goes by pretty quick.

Rharv

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
I do agree quad tips would be great but do love this exhaust reminds me of a inline jag or Aston Martin from the early 60’s

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
I do agree quad tips would be great but do love this exhaust reminds me of a inline jag or Aston Martin from the early 60’s
We'll see what's born when the 392 makes its way through our quarters ;)
Sponsored