Sponsored

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
So no trail edition video for the v6? hopefully y’all can post a video of it or just admit it really loud lol.

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
So no trail edition video for the v6? hopefully y’all can post a video of it or just admit it really loud lol.
My thoughts as well. It’d be nice to hear the trail exhaust considering I have it sitting in my garage, waiting for my Jeep to arrive lol

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
My thoughts as well. It’d be nice to hear the trail exhaust considering I have it sitting in my garage, waiting for my Jeep to arrive lol
Hopefully it works out for you!! But be prepared for a really loud exhaust, which would be ok as long as there isn’t drone which with the penstar v6 is almost mind numbing and can ruin your daily commute.

Sponsored

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
Hopefully it works out for you!! But be prepared for a really loud exhaust, which would be ok as long as there isn’t drone which with the penstar v6 is almost mind numbing and can ruin your daily commute.
thank you! i hope i like it. they're non resonated catback sounds sick, im hoping this is close. I didnt want to spend over 1 grand on an exhaust system thatll get smashed on rocks, so i went with their trail despite not having any videos on it...

i currently drive a hemi with all the mufflers/resonators removed, and have a straight through muffler about the same size as the muffler on the AWE wrangler exhaust, and i love it, so im thinking ill be good. working from home also helps hahah normal commute is 4 miles to the office anyway!! ill post a video as soon as i get my jeep

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Can you provide weight for the Trail JL V6 version? Though I'm sure others would also be interested in weight for the other configs.

Robertcladner

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL / 2010 Jeep JK
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
I only had a window that day to shoot four videos at the strip. Taking our inhouse JL with the Trail Edition equipped is my next goal for y'all :)

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
FWIW, you can get an idea of the difference in volume when watching the 2.0T videos. I know it's different, but it may give ya an idea.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Can you provide weight for the Trail JL V6 version? Though I'm sure others would also be interested in weight for the other configs.
Sure thing.

AWE Trail Catback for 2dr JL: 16 lbs
AWE Trail Catback for 4dr JLU: 19 lbs (includes extender pipe)
Stock exhaust: 38 lbs

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Where do you order you materials from? Is it all from the US or do you order the materials from China?
5000% USA T304L stainless steel with a .065" wall thickness.

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Sure thing.

AWE Trail Catback for 2dr JL: 16 lbs
Stock exhaust: 38 lbs
Thanks for the quick reply!
That is right around where I was hoping weight would land :like: Assuming the impending Trail V6 video sounds good, I'm a buyer!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL & JT
Thanks for the quick reply!
That is right around where I was hoping weight would land :like: Assuming the impending Trail V6 video sounds good, I'm a buyer!
It sounds just like it's partnering configuration in the suite, just about. Just just can't see it ;)

Video comin' as soon as I can get up 'ere.

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
It sounds just like it's partnering configuration in the suite, just about. Just just can't see it ;)

Video comin' as soon as I can get up 'ere.
Do you allow customers to pick up orders from your Horsham, PA location? I'm very local
Sponsored