Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
It's an AWE thing. Presenting the Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the JK/JKU Wrangler:
- Loop replacement pipes, mid pipes, axle-backs, and crawler configurations -- modular options for all
- Handcrafted from 3” and 2.5” U.S.-made CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Available as crawler-engineered Trail Edition and road trip-friendly Tread Edition
- Tread Edition features AWE’s proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology® and bespoke dual 4.5” slash-cut tips
- Trail Edition provides best-in-class clearance on even the most aggressive departure angles
- Resonated and Non-Resonated Mid Pipes available separately
- Dyno-verified max gains of 5 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity, no cutting required
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dual 4.5” slash-cut, double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black (Tread Edition)
- Dyno-engineered, trail-proven
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty on exhaust
The Jeep Wrangler exhaust that will sound good no matter where you are on the planet.
Handcrafted from US-made 3” and 2.5” T304L stainless steel, the Tread Edition is a straight-through axle-back configuration for drivers looking for rugged performance and a drone-free, signature exhaust note without sacrificing daily-drivability.
The Tread Edition features AWE’s patented, drone-canceling 180 Technology®, which provides the JL/JLU with a sophisticated, full-bodied soundtrack completely controllable via the throttle. With increased throttle, the Wrangler roars with aggression, but at highway speeds, the cabin is free of any drone, and volume is similar to stock.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the 2.0T/3.6L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
Options and customization are important to us, just like it is to you.
We engineered bolt-on mid pipes to pair with your Tread Edition Axle-back for additional sound tuning and performance. Replacing the factory mid section is a robust 3” stainless steel mid pipe available as resonated or non-resonated.
For drivers looking to really uncork all of their Wrangler’s aggression should consider the non-resonated mid pipe. For those looking to up the volume while keeping it sophisticated, go resonated. Regardless of which mid pipe is chosen, drivers can look forward to keeping the cabin drone free, thanks to the 180 Technology® featured in the Tread Edition.
When it comes to bringing up the rear, drivers have a couple of options. Say goodbye to the ugly suitcase muffler and dangling tail pipe, and hello to dual 4.5” double-walled, slash-cut tips in either chrome silver or diamond black.
Crawlers and overlanders: unite. The AWE Trail Edition is not only engineered to provide the best sounding exhaust note to ever be heard on the trail, it also provides maximum ground clearance while trekking rough terrain.
The Trail Edition is a 3” straight-through catback configuration featuring a bespoke mid pipe resonator, and ends right after the rear axle, tucked up next to the spare wheel well out of the way of danger. You’re left with a rugged, USA-made exhaust that provides a bespoke, drone-free soundtrack and peace of mind unlike anything else on the market.
We made it easy to convert between the Trail Edition to a single or dual outlet Tread Edition, or vice versa. Need a conversion kit? Hit the “contact us” button above to get equipped.
Loop Replacement Pipe:
Clearance matters, and the AWE Loop Replacement Pipe delivers. Ditch the loop connection and replace it with a single, smooth, swooping bend of 2.25” T304L stainless steel that bridges the gap between your factory catalyst and exhaust seamlessly. No cutting required.
What’s in the box?
Complete Tread or Trail Edition Exhaust, tips (if applicable) in the desired finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.