• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Premium Soft Top with Tinted Window Jeep JL 2 DOOR $1,300

chappy200

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys 2 door, Sting Gray
I am offering up my Soft Top for my 21 Jeep JL-2-door. I ordered the top when I purchased my Jeep in September. I used the top for 2 months and then went back to the hardtop. I purchased a JTOPS boot cover for it, that I use to protect the top while it is stored.

All of the hardware is in perfect condition as is the top. I also have a window storage bag that I purchased to protect the windows of the top. Everything is in like-new condition. All of the photos of my jeep are with the hardtop, other than some photos of my jeep with the soft top folded down.

I won't ship the top, but could drive a reasonable distance from the Savannah, Georgia area. If you are able to drive to me, I will help you install the soft top upon request.. The top is currently hanging on the wall in my garage and is protected from the elements.

I am offering the complete premium soft top, window storage back, and boot cover as a package deal.

IMG_3557.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg
Sponsored

MTKMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4xe, 21 Range Rover HSE,
Vehicle Showcase
What's a reasonable distance...?

MTKMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4xe, 21 Range Rover HSE,
Vehicle Showcase
I'm heading to my condo in Wilmington, NC in a few weeks. If you could be bribed by a burger and a beer at the beach for the extra two hours let me know!

OP
OP
chappy200

chappy200

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will do that. Although a frosty beverage is always nice, I think Charleston, SC would be at my limit. If I change my mind I will reach out.

Sponsored

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Dang, my wife and I were on the hunt for one of these hard a while back, but we ended up finding a new-in-box Trektop NX locally for $900. We couldn't say no... :(

OP
OP
chappy200

chappy200

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I heard that. I understand the Trextop does not fold down, is that correct?
Sponsored