• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York Premium Soft Top windows - used/great condition

corrh

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sport
Thinking of selling JUST the soft top windows on my 2018- sides and rear - they are in great shape, some minor creasing from being put on/off - no scratches other than you would expect from 2 years on the road. Garage kept at home and work. Vehicle has 36,000 on it. Any interest lemme know and we can talk about a price. Located in NY but would ship at your cost. Both sides and rear (without cross bar)
Sponsored

OP
OP
corrh

corrh

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sport
Forgot to add, if interested I can post pictures

OP
OP
corrh

corrh

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sport
thanks not sure at the moment - I can check to see what they are new and drop it from there if you are interested.

Bad324

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport
Tinted ones?

I may be buying a used top that is missing the rear passenger side which is really all I would need but if price is right I'll buy the set and sell the others to anyone in need.

Sponsored

OP
OP
corrh

corrh

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sport
Yes sir, tinted! They are in great shape, I can send photos
I think $225 ($675) for each piece plus shipping would be fair - new from Quadratec they are $340 for the sides and $350 for the rear ($1029.99) total - so saving $350 before shipping on used ones in great shape - my guess is shipping is around $25?

Bad324

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport
just wanted to let you know I picked up the top over the weekend and much to mine (and the sellers surprise) his wife found the missing window so I'm no longer in need. Thanks!

DevilDog305

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Yes sir, tinted! They are in great shape, I can send photos
I think $225 ($675) for each piece plus shipping would be fair - new from Quadratec they are $340 for the sides and $350 for the rear ($1029.99) total - so saving $350 before shipping on used ones in great shape - my guess is shipping is around $25?
I'm in need of the passenger side, do you still have it?
Sponsored