• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Premium Soft Top JLU Used (San Antonio TX)

Eljamdapal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Rubicon
For Sale used Premium Soft Top for JLU. Purchased with dual top group March 2018, did not use until Spring 2019 put hard top back on in summer 2019 and have decided that a bestop Sunrider will work a little better for us. $900.00 OBO. Garage kept.

PM for any details or if you want to come by and take a look. If you purchase i can help you install soft top in my garage.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Eljamdapal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Rubicon
Any suggestions on Price?
I'll also post pictures this afternoon

Sponsored

Esq.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Would you consider shipping to Louisiana?

OP
OP

Eljamdapal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Rubicon
I am leaning towards not shipping item. I have already received a PM inquiry about shipping but due to the size, weight, and possibility of item getting damaged during shipping I probably will not ship.

okie dokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Agree with WVU
It's a great price and I would buy it but am in OKC. I need to find a reason to TDY to Randolph and take that sucker off your hands. :)

Grace213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
How are the plastic windows? Did it get ran through an automatic car wash and have brush scratches/marks on them?

Thanks

OP
OP

Eljamdapal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Rubicon
Sale is pending

I never ran the soft top through an automatic car wash. I tried my best to care for the delicate windows as i could when i washed it. I believe there are no scratches but there might be 1 or 2 creases between the 3 windows from laying them down on what i thought was a flat surface. They are extremely delicate.

Sponsored

Grace213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
If sale falls through could you post photos of said creases? Thanks