Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

Adjavix

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Jeep Chat said my 2019 punkn sahara is "in the shipping process" today with no Dealer ETA yet. Hopefully not much longer now.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Jeep Chat said my 2019 punkn sahara is "in the shipping process" today with no Dealer ETA yet. Hopefully not much longer now.
Just keep in mine that I was told it was in transit with no ETA two days after my dealer received it!

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sahara Power Top On Order
Is yours a sky one touch? If so, that’s the first 2019 I’ve heard built. Exciting as I ordered a sky one touch on 9/20.

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
My 2018 has been sitting in a rail yard in Roper Utah since 11/10. Can't they just pick it up and delivery it already. I know I can't pick it up until the week after thanksgiving, but it would just be nice to have some pictures and know that it's in factory fresh condition.

Adjavix

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Is yours a sky one touch? If so, that’s the first 2019 I’ve heard built. Exciting as I ordered a sky one touch on 9/20.
It is a sky one touch. I’m not sure I 100% trust what Jeep chat says. I haven’t bothered to sign up for Jeep Garage tracking and I haven’t called my dealer yet. And 5 days ago when I asked Jeep chat for a status update, they said “parts received, has not been built”. It seems too good to be true for that quick of a turn around.

Sponsored

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Just got another email from Nicole:

"Dear Austin:

I am just following up on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order!

I just wanted to follow up and let you know that I have reached out to the plant today in an attempt to obtain an update on your order. Please note; your order looks to be going according to schedule - 14 days in storage is not uncommon.

Once I receive an update from the plant on your order - I will reach back out to you via email with an update."

My dealer also texted back saying his rep said Jeep is aware of my issue and is on it. Mine was built on the last day of 2018 and looks like it may actually be the last 2018 Wrangler. JeepGarage appears to have stopped updating the 2018 builds as mine is now the only one on there that hasn't shipped, so I PM'd the admin asking him to keep updating the MOTS tracking for me.
Jeep just terminated access to the various forums that provided tracking services. They will no longer be updated.

Your only sources of information now are dealer, Jeep Chat, and checking for build/window stickers.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Jeep just terminated access to the various forums that provided tracking services. They will no longer be updated.

Your only sources of information now are dealer, Jeep Chat, and checking for build/window stickers.
Ugh ok, thanks for the heads up.

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order

Wonderful. Jeep doing another thing that hinders people getting good information. Is there any info out there indicating why they did this?

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Wonderful. Jeep doing another thing that hinders people getting good information. Is there any info out there indicating why they did this?
Probably because of Gregodav’s 39,312 inquiries into Jeep Chat and my 32,786 Twitter messages to Nicole and #JeepCares.

Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Just got another email from Nicole:

"Dear Austin:

I am just following up on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order!

I just wanted to follow up and let you know that I have reached out to the plant today in an attempt to obtain an update on your order. Please note; your order looks to be going according to schedule - 14 days in storage is not uncommon.

Once I receive an update from the plant on your order - I will reach back out to you via email with an update."

My dealer also texted back saying his rep said Jeep is aware of my issue and is on it. Mine was built on the last day of 2018 and looks like it may actually be the last 2018 Wrangler. JeepGarage appears to have stopped updating the 2018 builds as mine is now the only one on there that hasn't shipped, so I PM'd the admin asking him to keep updating the MOTS tracking for me.
If you can document that it was the last 2018 built and a Sky One-Touch Power Top it would eventually make it a collectable Jeep.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I love Jeep. I like the people who handle the customers for the most part. However, Jeeps plant/build/transportation tracking system available through Jeep Chat is often wrong, always late, and cumbersome to use. Outside of that it isn't too bad.
For their computer systems I think Jeep might be utilizing a magic eight ball system to determine the status of our builds and then utilizing Pony Express to deliver the answers.

Last edited:

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sahara Power Top On Order
It is a sky one touch. I’m not sure I 100% trust what Jeep chat says. I haven’t bothered to sign up for Jeep Garage tracking and I haven’t called my dealer yet. And 5 days ago when I asked Jeep chat for a status update, they said “parts received, has not been built”. It seems too good to be true for that quick of a turn around.
Fingers crossed for you. If yours is made, it’s a good sign for us other Sky One Touch owners. Keep us posted!

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Granite 2019 Sky One Touches are rolling. I hit E status this morning!

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I am pretty sure it is because Nicole and Jeep Chat are jealous of the fact that a third party has more accurate information than they can get their hands on.
Sponsored