Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Fantastic Templeton!!! It's great to hear that your happy after suck a long wait!
Do you mean "such a long wait’? Both are appropriate.
Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Congrats Templeton!

I’m still in JB as of today.

Ike582

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal
5DC919E1-2DA9-4A39-AF7D-ECAEBA76A700.jpeg
[/QUOTE]
Also surprised that it didn’t come with an owners manual. Is that new? I ordered through Jeep Chat.

It's also located on an App on the display, which is searchable and handy, but I need my own paper copy to read. I received mine from Jeep and it's 600-something pages, plus separate manuals for the tech package. .
Congrats Templeton, and enjoy the new ride!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Now I know why Gregodav disappeared a bit after getting his delivery! It was pouring this morning and after opening the front door there was a steady stream of water near the front of the driver side window. Not sure if others have experienced this.

And I’ve also noticed that no matter how I adjust the seat, I can’t see the top half inch of the speed display. I’m 6’1. Anyone else notice this?

Other than these small issues, I love this car.

JLClt

First Name
Smolniy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M240i
Now I know why Gregodav disappeared a bit after getting his delivery! It was pouring this morning and after opening the front door there was a steady stream of water near the front of the driver side window. Not sure if others have experienced this.

And I’ve also noticed that no matter how I adjust the seat, I can’t see the top half inch of the speed display. I’m 6’1. Anyone else notice this?

Agreed, I'm 6'3 and can't see the top of the guage cluster. Was designed for midgets, lol

phillipndavis

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara

I haven't noticed the gauge thing (also 6'1"), but I did notice that water POURS down from the top corners of the doors into the cabin, right at the point where the sill meets the floor. Seems like a specific, odd place for this to happen. Any fixes proposed for this? Is it an actual issue?

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

I did notice the top row is not visible, but I am 6'7" so I thought it was just me.

As for the water coming... my 2014 did the same thing. They made some sort of aerodynamic diverter for the JK model. I do not believe they have one for the JL Jeep's.
I park on a steep driveway and haven't had an issue.

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
Any news Demonic? Templeton-love the color. Of course I’m partial. See you around the neighborhood

Sponsored

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
Well I’m 5’8” so I didn’t notice this. What I did notice when I drove to the airport yesterday morning was that my JL was all over the road...no wind, clear day, I’m really worried now. I’m going to jump over to steering thread...

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Any news Demonic? Templeton-love the color. Of course I’m partial. See you around the neighborhood
Thanks for thinking of me haha. JeepGarage still shows me in JB, and I texted my dealer. He said he'll see if the regional rep can do anything. I've toyed with the idea of ordering a 2019 and taking whichever arrives first, but he still thinks a 2019 will come in after my 2018.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I was away on business for a few days. Jumped in the Jeep Wrangler at the airport. A few spots of snow on the ground. 48 degrees and guess what. I drove home with the top down.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Just got another email from Nicole:

"Dear Austin:

I am just following up on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order!

I just wanted to follow up and let you know that I have reached out to the plant today in an attempt to obtain an update on your order. Please note; your order looks to be going according to schedule - 14 days in storage is not uncommon.

Once I receive an update from the plant on your order - I will reach back out to you via email with an update."

My dealer also texted back saying his rep said Jeep is aware of my issue and is on it. Mine was built on the last day of 2018 and looks like it may actually be the last 2018 Wrangler. JeepGarage appears to have stopped updating the 2018 builds as mine is now the only one on there that hasn't shipped, so I PM'd the admin asking him to keep updating the MOTS tracking for me.
Sponsored