Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

Ike582

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal
MY CAR ARRIVED AT MY DEALER TODAY!!!!! I'll get it Saturday. I don't even know how to feel right now. I'd like to thank the Academy. I'd like to thank Gregodav, MeepMeepJeep, Mookie Wilson and Bill Buckner, and Lexus Financial for being so flexible on my lease. I love the upgraded rims. I can't wait until Saturday. I can't believe it. Thank you all. I can hear the music but you can't get me off this stage. Thank you, thank you. Gregodav, we did it!

jeep.jpg
Congrats Templeton, enjoy!!!
Sponsored

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
MY CAR ARRIVED AT MY DEALER TODAY!!!!! I'll get it Saturday. I don't even know how to feel right now. I'd like to thank the Academy. I'd like to thank Gregodav, MeepMeepJeep, Mookie Wilson and Bill Buckner, and Lexus Financial for being so flexible on my lease. I love the upgraded rims. I can't wait until Saturday. I can't believe it. Thank you all. I can hear the music but you can't get me off this stage. Thank you, thank you. Gregodav, we did it!

jeep.jpg
No thanks needed. Bill Buckner

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director

jeep.jpg
A huge congratulations!!! Greeat News! I saw your PM and then I wondered if it was here.
Wow.
You and I have been chatting about this for such a long time. What a wait.
And now it is your turn. Enjoy

Gator Jeep 1

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Become a premium member at Jeepgarage.org
Jeep has three systems that offer increasingly diverge facts the longer your build takes. Once your Jeep is out the factory door Jeepgarage accurately tracks the transportation side.
I am a premium member, still shows D1ā˜¹

Gator Jeep 1

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon

jeep.jpg
Congrats!! Pics please so we may live vicariously!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
It is getting dropped off in my driveway on Saturday. Since I need help (obviously) can any of my friends advise on where to get Extended Warranty? Seems like there are a ton of third party options, my dealer quoted All State which was more expensive than the Mopar options. Any advice on Extended Warranty would be appreciated....

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Two days away!!!!! I canā€™t wait.
Did you order any stuff in anticipation of the arrival. I ordered some nedf style running boards from nFab, Mopar floor mats and a cargo mat.
I have some side mirrors from my old JLU. I am waiting to see if I can use them.

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Did you order any stuff in anticipation of the arrival. I ordered some nedf style running boards from nFab, Mopar floor mats and a cargo mat.
I have some side mirrors from my old JLU. I am waiting to see if I can use them.
I ordered nothing. I got the all weather mats. I ended up with great price, great deal on trade in, and better than expected interest rate on financing. I just want the keys in hand on Saturday....

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I ordered nothing. I got the all weather mats. I ended up with great price, great deal on trade in, and better than expected interest rate on financing. I just want the keys in hand on Saturday....
I did not order a thing until after I had it either.

Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I am ordering a new city of Wichita Flag license plate for the Jeep. Kansas has just just allowed us to order them for 2019.
They are not personalized. Just serialized.

WichitaFlagLicensePlate-2.jpg

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
Saturday is almost here!!!! I was so worried when it seemed like they ā€œlostā€ your Jeep-and itā€™s gorgeous!!!! Great color! (Of course, I am biased.).

I keep having people stop me and tell me they love the color, havenā€™t seen that color before, or the one-is it purple? Or blue? Oh wait, I guess itā€™s blue....lol..itā€™s most decidedly blue but in the haze of Massachusetts gloomy weather of late, I guess it looks purple. In the sunlight-it takes your breath away.

I had my top drip water on drivers side...is it a Jeep thing? Might have been a fluke as I opened and closed it in the rain so Iā€™m watching for this new development closely...

Congratulations Templeton!!

(The Academy...bwahaha!!!)

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
I just ordered the Chroma Graphics Jeep License Plate Frames... so cool and arrives on Sunday (thank you Amazon). I can't believe it is a day away! Hopefully by Noon tomorrow....

I can't wait to test out the Turbo engine - I think I got every available option, definitely all of the creature comforts. Remote proximity entry, leather, Nav, upgraded stereo, safety group, upgraded rims, selec trac, anti-spin, cold weather, LED package, Turbo Engine and the POWER TOP!

At least there is no rain tomorrow so I can play with the Power Top. The first time I open it will be for Gregodav!

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
MOTS keeps teasing me with updates about mine...Then this morning it shows as being delivered to Roper, UT where it will transition to a truck to be delivered to Dennis Dillon. I'm uber excited, but I can't take delivery until the week of 11/28 or 12/5 due to holidays and work.

My wife isn't happy with our living room situation as I have boxes for the mopar satin black grill, mopar floor mats and some smaller things sitting in boxes. I tell here that at least I don't have 5 new wheels and tires in boxes in the living room as well :)

Built pending inspection: 10/29/18 08:54:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 10/30/18 02:29:00 PM TOLEDO, OH
Production Status KZ Received 10/30/18 03:22:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 10/30/18 06:49:00 PM TOLEDO - RAIL VDC
Railcar Departure / Yard Exit 10/31/18 06:15:01 PM TOLEDO - RAIL
Railcar Released by Consignee 10/31/18 08:38:00 PM TOLEDO, OH SPLC_CODE
In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 11/01/18 03:35:00 PM AIR LINE JUNCTION, OH
In-Transit 11/02/18 05:41:00 PM SWANTON SCANNER, OH
Rail Interconnect Carrier 11/03/18 04:05:00 AM GIBSON, IN
Rail Interconnect Carrier 11/05/18 08:31:00 AM BERKELEY, IL
In-Transit 11/05/18 10:26:00 AM WEST CHICAGO, IL
In-Transit 11/05/18 06:38:00 PM BEVERLY, IA
In-Transit 11/05/18 10:21:00 PM BOONE, IA
In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 11/06/18 10:23:00 AM NORTH PLATTE WEST, NE
In-Transit 11/07/18 07:59:00 AM NORTH PLATTE WEST, NE
In-Transit 11/07/18 04:23:00 PM CHEYENNE, WY
In-Transit 11/08/18 04:51:00 AM GREEN RIVER, WY
In-Transit 11/08/18 11:15:00 AM VERNE, WY
Constructively Placed 11/09/18 12:05:00 AM ROPER, UT

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
The wait must be agonizing!!! I did the same Templeton except the other engine. I like your tires better. I asked for the rims/tires to be swapped and they wouldnā€™t do it. Nothing a set of mudders wonā€™t fix, you know, when my wallet recovers from the down payment.
Sponsored