Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
I bet it's like waiting for your food at a restaurant that's taking a while. You finally get up to use the restroom, and when you get back the food is on your table.

If you pay for JG tracking, maybe it will just appear at the dealer :)
Sponsored

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Ha. Or like ordering for delivery that takes forever.... the second you call the restaurant to check on the delivery there is a knock on your door.

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
Well, as of today....
....my build has been pushed from 10/29 (original info) to 11/19. Answer from Jeep was 'shifting units around due to Sky Roof'
Hmm.....

s2000zr

First Name
mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda ridgeline
When did you order the sky roof?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Hereā€™s an unbelievable twist. According to FCA, my Jeep was delivered to my dealer today at 11:47 AM. Hereā€™s the catch - my dealer doesnā€™t have it, hasnā€™t seen it, canā€™t touch it, and says their system says ā€œIn Transit.ā€ You canā€™t make this stuff up.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Hereā€™s an unbelievable twist. According to FCA, my Jeep was delivered to my dealer today at 11:47 AM. Hereā€™s the catch - my dealer doesnā€™t have it, hasnā€™t seen it, canā€™t touch it, and says their system says ā€œIn Transit.ā€ You canā€™t make this stuff up.
Unfortunately because of the one hour shift in daylight savings time there is a slight chance that it was lost in space time during the 1 hour void.

Also Meepmeepjeep is a ā€˜sheā€™ haha.

Also, on Jeep Garage mine was built 10/30 and is still in JB...

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Well, as of today....
....my build has been pushed from 10/29 (original info) to 11/19. Answer from Jeep was 'shifting units around due to Sky Roof'
Hmm.....
What color are you? One of the first 2019ā€™s built here was a Sting Gray with Sky One Touch. I have a Granite on order. 9/12 order, 11/2 estimated build date/ship date whatever. Now Jeep Chat wonā€™t give me an updated build date. Wondering if youā€™re in a batch of a particular color.

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
What color are you? One of the first 2019ā€™s built here was a Sting Gray with Sky One Touch. I have a Granite on order. 9/12 order, 11/2 estimated build date/ship date whatever. Now Jeep Chat wonā€™t give me an updated build date. Wondering if youā€™re in a batch of a particular color.
Mine is also Granite. I was told today that my build has been pushed to 11/19

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Ocean Blue 2018 JLUS.

Sponsored

Gator Jeep 1

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Everything I keep reading says that they are building the sky tops first, but I placed my order on 9/21, 2019 JLUR pretty much loaded with Sky Top in Punk'n, still sitting in D1. I know for you guys that have been waiting since June, there is nothing worse than hearing someone complain that ordered theirs 3 months later, but looking for advice! Did you guys sit here nightly looking at the forum for an ounce of something that would give you hope that your build had started? Jeep Garage shows D1 since 9/29, which I know they didn't start the 19 build until last week. Also just got off with Jeep Chat, they concur with Jeep Garage(Jeep Chat has no clue what Jeep Garage is BTW) that I'm in D1.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
My wife and kids have officially barred me from any further Jeep talk until that thing is sitting in my driveway.
I got that same thing from my wife. So I told her it could be worse. I could have a girl friend or be an alchoholic.
She thought about that for a while. She apologized for getting on my case about Jeeps and Jeep forums. Then as a peace offering she even brought me a couple of beers.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Everything I keep reading says that they are building the sky tops first, but I placed my order on 9/21, 2019 JLUR pretty much loaded with Sky Top in Punk'n, still sitting in D1. I know for you guys that have been waiting since June, there is nothing worse than hearing someone complain that ordered theirs 3 months later, but looking for advice! Did you guys sit here nightly looking at the forum for an ounce of something that would give you hope that your build had started? Jeep Garage shows D1 since 9/29, which I know they didn't start the 19 build until last week. Also just got off with Jeep Chat, they concur with Jeep Garage(Jeep Chat has no clue what Jeep Garage is BTW) that I'm in D1.
Become a premium member at Jeepgarage.org
Jeep has three systems that offer increasingly diverge facts the longer your build takes. Once your Jeep is out the factory door Jeepgarage accurately tracks the transportation side.

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
MY CAR ARRIVED AT MY DEALER TODAY!!!!! I'll get it Saturday. I don't even know how to feel right now. I'd like to thank the Academy. I'd like to thank Gregodav, MeepMeepJeep, Mookie Wilson and Bill Buckner, and Lexus Financial for being so flexible on my lease. I love the upgraded rims. I can't wait until Saturday. I can't believe it. Thank you all. I can hear the music but you can't get me off this stage. Thank you, thank you. Gregodav, we did it!

jeep.jpg

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sahara Power Top On Order
Wow, amazing news! Been following your journey for months now and am so happy that it finally arrived. Enjoy!!!
Sponsored