Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Lgarman- no pics. I didnt even go up there. Too far. so no jeep this weekend. If they can work it out they will bring it to me next week.
Do you have a contract with them? What does it say?
Sponsored

1agnes1

First Name
Desiree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB E550
....I just got some good news: “Good afternoon, this is Manny from I-10 Dodge. Your Jeep is in Mira Loma, I’m hoping it should be here within next couple of days. .” We ordered the Rubicon, black, 2.0L turbo, sky one touch power top, LED lights, all other options! I will make pictures as soon as we can pick up our new Jeep!!!

singaporeIrish1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR; 2021 Ram TRX; 2020 Supra
Well a snag.............. Wondering if any long time watiers had this happen. At time of purchase I was quoted and agreeded to a price. Now I am told that the residuals and blablabla are up and the price is higher. The dealership is trying to honor the price but its touch and go right now. So I may tell them to f off and stick em with the jeep. Enough is enough!
My JLUR experienced $900 of increases between date of order (6/10) and delivery (9/24). Dealer noted the issue to me but had filed for "price protection approval" from Jeep. It was no issue. They honored the price at time of order. Dealer told me it was a formality and that Jeep honors pricing as a matter of practice.

Figment490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, 2015 JKU Rubicon (sold)
Placed order for 2019 Moab with Sky One-touch in Ocean Blue...curious to see if it gets built with the other Ocean Blues that are still pending. Not really expecting it before Jan/Feb though.

Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I got a survey emailed to me today regarding my last jeepchat experience. Wondering how I can let loose with my feelings on this situation without it reflecting badly on the rep I chatted with. I’m sure it’s not her fault she knows nothing...

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
I got a survey emailed to me today regarding my last jeepchat experience. Wondering how I can let loose with my feelings on this situation without it reflecting badly on the rep I chatted with. I’m sure it’s not her fault she knows nothing...
Tell them there are a dozen of us who would love to be part of virtual Focus Group. Somebody very high-up needs to hear know what is going on.

mmazz22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Do you have a contract with them? What does it say?
I don’t have a contract . Though I did leave deposit.
Took them all day to get it worked out but they are doing the right thing and honoring the price. Dealership has been great through these 16 weeks! Jeep on the other hand...
dealership is also delivering the Jeep to me tomorrow due to the distance .

Ike582

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal
My JLUR experienced $900 of increases between date of order (6/10) and delivery (9/24). Dealer noted the issue to me but had filed for "price protection approval" from Jeep. It was no issue. They honored the price at time of order. Dealer told me it was a formality and that Jeep honors pricing as a matter of practice.
Same here, I ordered on June 11th, received it Sept. 14th with a sticker showing $1,000 more than my order invoice (Rubicon price +500, cold weather +100, LED lighting +100, infotainment +100, active safety +100, body colored fender flares +100). I was anticipating "the conversation" with my dealer, but they never raised the issue. I signed the papers as fast as possible!

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Same here, I ordered on June 11th, received it Sept. 14th with a sticker showing $1,000 more than my order invoice (Rubicon price +500, cold weather +100, LED lighting +100, infotainment +100, active safety +100, body colored fender flares +100). I was anticipating "the conversation" with my dealer, but they never raised the issue. I signed the papers as fast as possible!
Glad y’all shared this so we can be prepared if and when our Jeep comes in!! Thanks

Sponsored

mmazz22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
To be honest I got more info from this thread than I did from Jeep or the dealership!
In fact I was telling the dealership stuff they had no idea about.
This thread has been amazing since we all got on just waiting for the order date!
Thanks to all of you . Can’t wait to see pics of everyone’s Jeep.
I do think they are all going to start coming fast and furious now!

CGRubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Well I opened up a spot for all of you.
Cancelled my order.

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
To be honest I got more info from this thread than I did from Jeep or the dealership!
In fact I was telling the dealership stuff they had no idea about.
This thread has been amazing since we all got on just waiting for the order date!
Thanks to all of you . Can’t wait to see pics of everyone’s Jeep.
I do think they are all going to start coming fast and furious now!
Hope you’re right, I’ll be in KZ a week tomorrow