Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

Jhendo

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon Firecracker Red
Occupation
Product/Digital Design Sales
Ugh, sorry to hear that that was the same day I ordered mine.
Ordered June 8th. I got a status email last month saying I was slated to be built week of Sept 10th.
Sponsored

skean

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler
I know I said this in a previous post and I know this doesn't make you feel any better but I ordered mine (loaded automatic 3.6 Sahara with power top) on 7-10-18 and I am expecting it by this weekend. Something is wrong with your orders. I wonder if it just makes sense to place a new order and take the first one that comes in. Another thing you have to consider is the new order would be a 2019.

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Well I still haven’t received an email, I called this morning and still in I status, wth is going on there? When you call they don’t know anything they are a waste of money when they can not answer your questions, why are they there? Why is it "suppose" to be Custome Care when they don’t help you? I call everyday I seriously mean everyday to see what’s going on and everyday I get a different answer, it’s been in I status for 27 days now, I was told it’s already been built and waiting final inspection, today I was told it hasn’t been built WTH? WE NEED ANSWERS@jeepcares!! Not sure what they care about though!! So I guess I will make another call this afternoon and let’s see what they tell me this time!!!

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
June 11th.
But yet somebody that ordered their Jeep in June 8th and 8th have already received their Jeep!!! I’m not understanding what is going on!!!

mmazz22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I m a June 8th person too. Still waiting. I am in inspection stage apparently

Sponsored

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
@JeepCares actively ignores the power top delay issues. If they did comment they would most likely just say "We apologize for the delay and have no further information at this time."
How is there a delay with the tips and they have already released some? WTH? I don’t understand what’s going on

mmazz22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
How long have you been in the inspection phase?
I was in paint for like a day or 2 and then last Wednesday I was in this stage. Did the live chat thing yesterday and I am still in that stage.
I ordered Sahara black

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I was in paint for like a day or 2 and then last Wednesday I was in this stage. Did the live chat thing yesterday and I am still in that stage.
I ordered Sahara black
Well I’ve been in inspection for 27 days, and they said if it goes past 30 days to call them back lol

Sponsored

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
I was told that some other option, like LED light package or color (I’m ocean Blue) could also delay Jeep in conjunction with Power Top. I’m at a loss. If my current car didn’t graciously allow me to extend my lease for 6 months past expiration date I don’t know what I’d do.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Well I’ve been in inspection for 27 days, and they said if it goes past 30 days to call them back lol
The only thing that happens after 30 days in a stage is they'll "escalate" it with a case number. If you already have a case number, as many of us do, they simply say "the case has already been escalated."

Flopsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JKU
Well mine was a June 9th order and it was approved for shipping on Sept 7th with an estimated delivery or 9/26 through 10/1. No updates since then, so no idea wtf is going on lol.

mmazz22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
ugh I have such a stomach ache reading all these. I hate this process!

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Anybody else try to call CS this afternoon and it says NO AGENTS ARE AVAILABLE? I’ve don’t called 5 times and get the same thing
Sponsored