Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

jrizz1

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
My mistake. The 8/31 date was when I printed it. I received it from cryptostickers about six weeks ago. My order date was 6/14
Sponsored

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
My mistake. The 8/31 date was when I printed it. I received it from cryptostickers about six weeks ago. My order date was 6/14
I have no idea. I hope you get your car very very soon, I am just at a loss as to how MY order is so low on #JeepCares? priority when I ordered Power Top at 9:20 AM on June 7th and (as far as I can tell) most other orders were after mine. Some how I got jumped and I don't know why.

skean

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler
I have the Build Sheet, dated 8/31 but not the sticker yet. What does that mean to you? The dealer expects a shipping confirmation soon.
I hope that is what happens but I have been sitting in JS status (shipped to storage (to await shipping)) for about a month and I know others have been there much longer. I have been promised that it will be on the next train multiple times.

With that said, I do think we are on the verge of these units to start shipping but they haven't moved yet.

My plan is to wait until October 1st and if I don't have it, I am going to cancel and order a 2019. Yes, I know that I won't get it until early next year but I cant see spending $55k for a first generation 1 year old model.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
I have no idea. I hope you get your car very very soon, I am just at a loss as to how MY order is so low on #JeepCares? priority when I ordered Power Top at 9:20 AM on June 7th and (as far as I can tell) most other orders were after mine. Some how I got jumped and I don't know why.
Very true. Hopefully, they start your build right away. Best of luck Templeton.

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I just checked in with Jeep Chat who checked my case number and said it looks like my build is still scheduled for Sept. 10th. We'll see...
I don’t understand, mine was scheduled for build the week of Sep10th, we are in I status, they said it’s been built and it was waiting for inspection, I called today and the lady said it passed inspection but couldn’t tell me what status I was in!!! It’s crazy

Sponsored

mmazz22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I too was considering at this point roof off season is almost over canceling the order. I just dont know how far away the 2019 will be pushed in production....

Flopsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JKU
Latest e-mail as of this morning:

Vehicle Description: JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED SPORT UTILITY 4-DOOR

Dear Victoria: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara! According to our resources, your vehicle has been approved for shipment. Our resources indicate your vehicle is slated to arrive at Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep between 09/26/2018 - 10/01/2018. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

GottaKlew

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
what email address do you send to in order to receive these updates?

Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
:computerrage: From the office of repetition and duplication I once again contacted Jeep Chat with full knowledge that I would receive the same answer I always do. They informed me "All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

chatEndUserMessage.png
Me: What is the date?
chatAgent.png
Jeep Chat: I am afraid we are not provided accurate build date information

And that is probably true...

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
I've held off even contacting them at this point because it's always a disappointment. I did share what Nicole sent me with my dealer back in mid august and earlier this week he indicated that looked to be holding, but who knows what that really means. What a PITA.

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
This thread is making me giddy, I am so happy to see some trickling out with the power top.

Let me just tell you I will be driving in icy December with the heat blasting and that roof off, you better believe it.

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
I honestly do not think Jeep could gauge the spike in sales with the release of the JL/power roof. They were down 13% this time last year in a slump. Now they have nearly sold as many by July as all of last year. Plus there's still a quarter left in the year so it will be interesting to see how the figures sort by December-great news for FCA, bad news and a need to be patient for us!
Sponsored