Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

CGRubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Just Received...

Dear Customer:

Case #: xxxxxxxx

VIN:xxxxxxxx

Vehicle Description:

Dear Templeton: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order! Our resources indicate your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order is now in the Gateline Schedule Status with a build plan timing for the week of September 10th. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

Sounds hopeful Templeton!!
Sponsored

cdrober

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR Ordered
Perhaps you are correct. But, I thought customer orders took priority.
I believe Superior Jeep in Conway Arkansas has two on order for stock.
Yes in Theory, however in reality (as noticed in he 2.0L Turbo Forum) actual inventory arriving depended on other factors and deliveries of customer orders, even those back in Feb / etc., arrived after dealers received stock for sale on the lot (These could have been cancelled customer orders, that is unknown). Either way, even if you have not ordered I believe there will be an opportunity for some to get a power top from dealer stock, but it will be limited for the 2018s at least.

My dual top original order just sold from my dealer, so now that temptation is gone and I can continue to work on my patience to wait for the power top.

skean

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler
Right? I am so frustrated...I want my jeep with this roof so much I'm willing to put up with this poor customer service. If Jeep would just communicate honestly and openly with us, much frustration would be alleviated.
After no movement on my status for 10 days (still sitting in JS), I decided to call customer customer service again. They told me that it got assigned a rail spot for 9-2-18. I believe at that point it moves to KZ status and it "should" be here within 2 weeks.

Flopsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JKU
Vehicle Description: JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED SPORT UTILITY 4-DOOR

Dear Victoria: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order! Our resources indicate that your vehicle has been built and is pending a final inspection before being released by the plant. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

Just a heads up for everybody that was the e-mail received at 2pm eastern today. Metallic color if anybody cares

Sponsored

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Vehicle Description: JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED SPORT UTILITY 4-DOOR

Dear Victoria: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order! Our resources indicate that your vehicle has been built and is pending a final inspection before being released by the plant. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

Just a heads up for everybody that was the e-mail received at 2pm eastern today. Metallic color if anybody cares
Did you order the one touch power top on your Jeep?

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Well yeah, wouldn't be posting here if I didn't lol.

Sahara power top, metallic gray, pretty much fully loaded
Heh we don't assume anything around here. Of all the car forums I'm on, this is the one most populated by people who just stumbled on the internet.

If your info is correct, then my Sept 10th build date may be accurate after all.

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Well yeah, wouldn't be posting here if I didn't lol.

Sahara power top, metallic gray, pretty much fully loaded
Did you get turbo engine? And when did you place your order? I'm at a loss as to how they prioritize these things...

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Heh we don't assume anything around here. Of all the car forums I'm on, this is the one most populated by people who just stumbled on the internet.

If your info is correct, then my Sept 10th build date may be accurate after all.
Yeah well hopefully our week of Sept 10th build date will happen also Demonic

Sponsored

Flopsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JKU
Did you get turbo engine? And when did you place your order? I'm at a loss as to how they prioritize these things...
No turbo engine, didn't figure it would be worth it at all honestly. Ordered Saturday June 9th.

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
No turbo engine, didn't figure it would be worth it at all honestly. Ordered Saturday June 9th.
I ordered June 7th
I ordered June 7th. I'm thrilled that yours is almost ready, but it is beyond reason that my car is so delayed. It's almost like they took all the orders, threw them in a hat, and decided to build them in random order...

I bet September 10th comes and goes with no real update.

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I ordered June 7th

I ordered June 7th. I'm thrilled that yours is almost ready, but it is beyond reason that my car is so delayed. It's almost like they took all the orders, threw them in a hat, and decided to build them in random order...

I bet September 10th comes and goes with no real update.
Sounds like they have a lot of Jeeps to build the week of September 10th, don’t see it happening but we shall see!!!

skean

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler
Yes, I agree. It seems like we are all at about the same stage and have been sitting there for several weeks. I bet we start seeing the Power Soft Tops start moving through the system very soon.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Sounds like they have a lot of Jeeps to build the week of September 10th, don’t see it happening but we shall see!!!
I’m the eternal skeptic but for what it’s worth, back in the turbo thread when dates given to members started to coincide within the same week, that did end up being the real start, so I have a feeling this Sept 7-10 build range may be the real deal since several of us were given those same dates.
Sponsored