Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

1agnes1

First Name
Desiree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB E550
I've been in D1 for months...

How do you check your order status on jeepgarage.org? Can you please provide link?
Hello JeepGarage member,

This is the message (incl. link) I got after getting my membership @ $30 for order tracking:

“Congratulations on your new purchase, and thank you for supporting JeepGarage.org.

Your information has been added to the MOTS (Milous Order Tracking System) vehicle tracking page.

Please check that the vehicle information we have listed is correct for model, color and order date.

2018 MOTS Tracking results for all Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge and Ram vehicles can be viewed at this link :

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f102/custo...es-143338.html

The JeepGarage tracking system (MOTS) will report in several different stages:

A. "New order" - New orders will start here, vehicle has been ordered through a dealer and is awaiting scheduling.

B. "D1" - Vehicle has been scheduled for build. Vehicles remain in this status for 2-4 weeks on average. Longer is not unusual. Some vehicles may not show "D1" until they have reach the Framing stage or Built stage. MOTS does not report "D" status, the status ahead of "D1". Note that sometimes dealer systems may show "D1" status ahead of the MOTS system.

C. "E" (Framing) - Vehicle is in the Framing/Paint Trim stage.

D. "Built pending inspection" - Vehicle is completely finished and has left the assembly line. It will now go through quality control, at the plant or at other locations. This process can take hours, days or weeks depending on the backlog of vehicles.

E. "KZ" - Plant has released the vehicle for shipping by truck or rail. From this point the JeepGarage tracking system (MOTS) will follow your vehicle at multiple stages along its way to the dealer.”
Sponsored

1agnes1

First Name
Desiree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB E550
You have to register first under jeepgarage.org and get the level 4 membership @ $29.98.

CGRubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Just got off the phone with JeepCares. The production on the Power Soft Top material didn't start until mid-July. They don't know how long it will take for production to commence.
So what does that mean?
So they don’t have “all the parts” and we are all in D status?
Why can’t they just tell us that?

skean

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler
Hello Everyone, I actually just called 877-426-5337 inquiring about my JL Sahara with Power Soft Top which I ordered on 7-10-18. THe customer service person I spoke to stated that it left Toledo for Illinois on 8-20-18. It is now sitting on a lot there waiting for a train to Palm Center (West Palm Beach, FL). He said it is supposed to leave there no later than 9-2-18. It will then be trucked to my dealership no later than 9-10-18. I hope this helps others that have been waiting.

-Scott

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Hello Everyone, I actually just called 877-426-5337 inquiring about my JL Sahara with Power Soft Top which I ordered on 7-10-18. THe customer service person I spoke to stated that it left Toledo for Illinois on 8-20-18. It is now sitting on a lot there waiting for a train to Palm Center (West Palm Beach, FL). He said it is supposed to leave there no later than 9-2-18. It will then be trucked to my dealership no later than 9-10-18. I hope this helps others that have been waiting.

-Scott
Wait! What? You didn’t order yours until July and you’re getting it around 9/10? We ordered in June and they haven’t even started building ours yet!!! WTH?? Well I hope that you get it when they told you, keep us posted PLEASE!!

Sponsored

skean

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler
Wait! What? You didn’t order yours until July and you’re getting it around 9/10? We ordered in June and they haven’t even started building ours yet!!! WTH?? Well I hope that you get it when they told you, keep us posted PLEASE!!
Just to be clear, this is a Sahara. After reading these forums, I believe the delay is just on the Rubicons. I may be mistaken.

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Just to be clear, this is a Sahara. After reading these forums, I believe the delay is just on the Rubicons. I may be mistaken.
We were told the delay was because of the Sky One Power Tops, not because it’s a Rubicon!!! I just wish SOMEONE would tell us the truth about what’s going on!!!!

skean

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler
We were told the delay was because of the Sky One Power Tops, not because it’s a Rubicon!!! I just wish SOMEONE would tell us the truth about what’s going on!!!!
On another thread, someone suggested I sign up at jeepgarage.org. If you become a level IV member or higher ($29) in the forums, they will track the build for you and provide you with a detailed build sheet. Go here to check it out if you're interested (they update the information 2x a day):
https://jeepgarage.org/f3/are-you-looking-to-become-a-premium-member-for-vehicle-tracking-78151.html

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
There appears to be no rhyme or reason as to the delays. The only thing we have in common -- we all contacted Jeep.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CGRubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I just sent a PM to JeepCares asking for the reason for the delay.
I asked directly for a reason for the delay and got “we will look into it.”
Again promised for case to be escalated as it’s over 30 days.
Never heard back from the prior promises.

skean

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler
I asked directly for a reason for the delay and got “we will look into it.”
Again promised for case to be escalated as it’s over 30 days.
Never heard back from the prior promises.
I am going to lose my mind if it stays in JS for 30 days. This is the first time I have ever ordered a car. I am used to just going to the lot and leaving with it that day. This roof better be worth it. ;)

KBrady

First Name
Kathleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I am going to lose my mind if it stays in JS for 30 days. This is the first time I have ever ordered a car. I am used to just going to the lot and leaving with it that day. This roof better be worth it. ;)
Right? I am so frustrated...I want my jeep with this roof so much I'm willing to put up with this poor customer service. If Jeep would just communicate honestly and openly with us, much frustration would be alleviated.
Sponsored