Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

mmazz22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Im still waiting on my salesman to call me back. He did leave me a message this morning that he was off on Friday and will see what he can find out today. As soon as I hear back from him I will let you all know.
Sponsored

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
If Sept 10th turns out to be true I'll still be happy.[/QUOTE
If Sept 10th turns out to be true I'll still be happy.

Sincerely,
MYDAJAH
Customer Assistance Center

Dear Customer:

Case #:
VIN:
Vehicle Description:

I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order! Our resources indicate your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order is now in the Gateline Schedule Status with a build plan timing for the week of September 10th. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center End of Status Update

To reply to this email, please use the link below:
http://chrysler.com/contactus/twowa...?dataKey=6se9s7LL+pexscvxlryyzPuUsbPK+5K8uOA=

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
This was forwarded to me from Jeep CS because after giving them my email address 12 times they still hadn’t changed it!!!! So the build is "SUPPOSE" to start the well of 9/10 and that could change and she also said we probably wouldn’t get our Jeep until October maybe November, we ordered it 6/21

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe

Sponsored

CGRubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
So any chance we will get 2019’s or can that not happen?

KBrady

First Name
Kathleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
UGH! Placed order and deposit with my dealer on July 18. On July 22, he called and said Jeep is not accepting orders with the Sky One Touch... Still no order placed with jeep as of today! Anyone else in this position where Jeep won't accept the order?

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
My guess is they won’t take anymore 2018 orders with power top, but who knows. I think 2019 ordering is supposed to open up in September or October.

KBrady

First Name
Kathleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Those are my thoughts...but just tell us!

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
UGH! Placed order and deposit with my dealer on July 18. On July 22, he called and said Jeep is not accepting orders with the Sky One Touch... Still no order placed with jeep as of today! Anyone else in this position where Jeep won't accept the order?
Jeep shut down ordering the Sky One-Touch several weeks ago. Jay covered this in a previous post.
Here's the latest update I received:
  • 18MY JL Jeep Wrangler Trail Rail Management System (CMD) has been OPENED for ordering (Updated 07/06/18).
  • 18MY JL Jeep Wrangler CHD (MOPAR Hardtop Headliner) is limited for ordering on the Sahara and Rubicon only (Updated 07/11/18).
  • 18MY JL Jeep Wrangler LED Lighting Group (AD6) has been closed for stock ordering (Updated 07/24/18).
  • 18MY JL Jeep Wrangler STJ Sky One-Touch Power Top has been closed for ordering until further notice.
  • 18MY JL Jeep Wrangler Sport Tubular Side Steps (MRK) have been closed from ordering.

This screenshot shows what is currently open for ordering:

(Green = Still open, Red= ordering closed)

JL_Ordering_08_06_2018.jpg

Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
By the way I just received a marketing email from Jeep asking me to order and have Jeep build me a new Jeep. It even featured the Sky One-Touch Power Top. In the words of Alanis Morissette "Isn't it ironic, don't you think?"

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Here is the spam I just received. I highlighted the Sky One-Touch
ecur_hero_jee_hero.jpg

Dave, we’ve told you all about the refinement, efficiency and legendary capability of the All-New 2018 Wrangler. It’s been improved in every way, with the latest tech, advanced safety and security features, and a new, unexpected level of comfort. Now, we’ll show you how to get your Wrangler — the one designed and outfitted for the unique way you adventure through life.
BUILD YOUR OWN
ecur_promo_jee_mod1.gif

We’ve given you three trim levels to choose from: the refined Wrangler Sahara, rugged Rubicon or always ready Sport. Next, pick the two-door model or four-door Unlimited. Then outfit your comfort zone with your choice of cloth or leather seating. And color your view with nine eye-catching exterior paint options, including Firecracker Red, Sting-Gray and Punk’n. Finally, top it off how you like. There’s the All-New Sky One-Touch™ Power Top, the Freedom Top® Three-Piece Modular Hardtop and the Sunrider® Soft Top.
BUILD & PRICE

RAMP UP YOUR LOOK...
Jeep Wrangler JL Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!] {filename}

1agnes1

First Name
Desiree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB E550
My dealership called and confirmed yesterday that I am now in D1 status! ....jeepgarage.org did make that change of status also:

1agnes1 (Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL -)
Date ordered: 06/08/2018
Current Status: D1
D1 status date: 08/21/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: TBD

.....still will take 1 - 1 1/2 month to have the jeep delivered! At least some positive news!:)

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
My dealership called and confirmed yesterday that I am now in D1 status! ....jeepgarage.org did make that change of status also:

1agnes1 (Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL -)
Date ordered: 06/08/2018
Current Status: D1
D1 status date: 08/21/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: TBD

.....still will take 1 - 1 1/2 month to have the jeep delivered! At least some positive news!:)
I've been in D1 for months...

How do you check your order status on jeepgarage.org? Can you please provide link?

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Just got off the phone with JeepCares. The production on the Power Soft Top material didn't start until mid-July. They don't know how long it will take for production to commence.
Sponsored