Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
Yep, That's The same form letter I received back on August 2. I'm also concerned about the timing because I ordered Mojito and there is a question about whether Mojito will be available as a 2019 color. I don't really have a backup choice for color at this point.
Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
jvanloon - My experience is nearly identical. Ordered June 12; VON/VIN shortly thereafter; D - D1 -D too many times to count. Dealer actually provided me a build date of July 24 ... then back to D again. Had a case opened for 10 days...

Whole lot of nothin' ..... Same old stuff. I am waiting it out ... but at this point hoping mine can be a 2019.
I had that same July 24th Build date at one point.

GottaKlew

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Awesome! Which model and color did you order? What are your options?
White Sahara model LED package, safety group, keyless entry, cold weather package (chicago weather), electronic center system (touchscreen)

GottaKlew

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I'm gonna be real with you lads, I have found more helpful information when contacting my dealership rather than JeepCares. The most JeepCares can tell you about your order is that it's in D1 status. While my dealership said on Saturday that they are loading trucks and scheduling a delivery date

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm gonna be real with you lads, I have found more helpful information when contacting my dealership rather than JeepCares. The most JeepCares can tell you about your order is that it's in D1 status. While my dealership said on Saturday that they are loading trucks and scheduling a delivery date
I talked with a live operator from Jeep Customer Care today who could not tell me my Build Date, but my dealer could. I have other experiences where Jeep Chat personnel gave me build dates.
I am not sure which people know what.
The Jeep Customer Care associate did indicate their help system was about to be replaced with something better. Hopefully, it has a consumer interface we can log into for decent updates and communications on our orders. This is an area where Jeep is really weak.

Sponsored

mmazz22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Yea I too have receieved better news dealing with my dealership who contacts the rep than when I live chatted with Jeep. Should we take bets on who gets thiers first??

CGRubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I talked with a live operator from Jeep Customer Care today who could not tell me my Build Date, but my dealer could. I have other experiences where Jeep Chat personnel gave me build dates.
I am not sure which people know what.
The Jeep Customer Care associate did indicate their help system was about to be replaced with something better. Hopefully, it has a consumer interface we can log into for decent updates and communications on our orders. This is an area where Jeep is really weak.
It's like the weather forecasts.......... Oops! We are wrong again and you just have to take it

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yea I too have receieved better news dealing with my dealership who contacts the rep than when I live chatted with Jeep. Should we take bets on who gets thiers first??
I'll bet it is not me. ;)

Sponsored

Ike582

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal
Hey, guys, new message received from Jeep today via email:

"Dear [Ike582]: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order! Our resources indicate your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order is now in the Gateline Schedule Status with a build plan timing for the week of September 10th. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order."

I'll take it!

joelmthomas4

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I just got an update from my salesman at the dealership:
“I talked to my manager he said its being shipped now it should be in by the 1st week of September”

I sure hope this is correct. I’m currently driving a loaner from my friend that owns a Chevy dealership.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I just got the same email from Nicole for September 10th build. 2.0 turbo with power top.

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
Hey, guys, new message received from Jeep today via email:

"Dear [Ike582]: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order! Our resources indicate your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order is now in the Gateline Schedule Status with a build plan timing for the week of September 10th. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order."

I'll take it!
I've received the same exact message as Ike. It's a month away, but the first positive news I've heard.
Sponsored