Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
Nice!
to answer an earlier question, I ordered an Ocean Blue power top 4 door 3.6 Sahara with leather and all the gadgets...I just got a message from Jeep Cares and they said I am in D-1!! They said all the parts are in and the build is set to start. :clap:

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
I talked with my dealer, Kim from duperior in Conway Arkansas and she said it showed I was D, but the build was still scheduled for today. she stated that it usually starts within a few days of the build date.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It sounds like a few of us with the 3.6 may go through the factory line together. I have always wondered if they purposely build some things in batches. Maybe batches of Sahara's, automatics, colors, and Sky One-Touch Power Tops. I am anxious to get these these manufactured and be ready for the next logistical que.

1agnes1

First Name
Desiree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB E550
Nice!
to answer an earlier question, I ordered an Ocean Blue power top 4 door 3.6 Sahara with leather and all the gadgets...I just got a message from Jeep Cares and they said I am in D-1!! They said all the parts are in and the build is set to start. :clap:
Wonderful! Congratulations!!

Sponsored

1agnes1

First Name
Desiree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB E550
It sounds like a few of us with the 3.6 may go through the factory line together. I have always wondered if they purposely build some things in batches. Maybe batches of Sahara's, automatics, colors, and Sky One-Touch Power Tops. I am anxious to get these these manufactured and be ready for the next logistical que.
Good luck to you! Hope it will happen soon!!
I guess that your jeep will be in production very soon....a few weeks more and you will enjoy your sky one touch power top!! The “turbo” buyers need to be a little more patience!

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
This might be a stupid question but is the sky one touch available for the JLU sport as well or is this just an option for the Sahara/rubicon models?

Vipersnake

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLRU
This might be a stupid question but is the sky one touch available for the JLU sport as well or is this just an option for the Sahara/rubicon models?
99% sure its only offered on the Sahara/Rubicon

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I just Chatted with Jeep Chat. I am am still in D and my build date still shows a schedule of this past Saturday... I feel like it should start any minute... :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
A0751027-CB22-45B4-93E9-356C305FB109.jpeg
4443039E-EE78-4BA9-BE4E-D78A0F4C8377.png
A46352AE-071C-4C86-BE2F-E40A6E0F2583.jpeg
Fortunately my updates are a little better. Because of you guys, I was able to place my order on 06/08. My dealership was not aware ordering was open until I asked the to check. Then because you guys explained how to check your status I did that also. Here are pics/screenshots of my order, my chat conversation with Jeep customer service on 07/08 and a text from my salesperson on the same day as my chat. I hope they are correct.
Any updates on your build?

Has anyone else started the Build Process?

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Power Top now available as option on Jeep.com.

As of yesterday, I am still in D-1 with a "ship date" of tomorrow but according to my dealer it has yet to be built. Very, very frustrating.

joelmthomas4

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Any updates on your build?

I checked with Jeep and got the following update:

Jeep CS agent: “I can see your vehicle has completed the build and has been shipped to storage. It is in storage for either additional inspections or they are waiting to have enough vehicles to fill a rail car.

Me: is there any type of estimated shipping to the dealership date?

Jeep CS agent: “No sorry. I recommend chatting back late next week and we would be more than happy to look into an update for you!”

So yes an update, but not really very satisfying.

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
I just got off the phone with JeepCares....

"The vehicle is currently in D1 status. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. No further information is available."
Sponsored