Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Greart News!!! I just received word that my NEW ship date is October 8. I was so excited at some sort of communications from FCA, I forgot to ask for one major detail: What year?
Assuming it is still built in 2018, if I calculated correctly... June 8 order date to a new target build date of October 8, puts my build at...
122 Days! :computerrage:

Good thing I ordered the cold weather group. I will need it.
Sponsored

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Greart News!!! I just received word that my NEW ship date is October 8. I was so excited at some sort of communications from FCA, I forgot to ask for one major detail: What year?
Assuming it is still built in 2018, if I calculated correctly... June 8 order date to a new target build date of October 8, puts my build at...

Wow 4 months that’s crazy, guess I got another month to go

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
May 14, 2016 – October 8, 2018

Jeep first leaked they would be offering a new Power Top on May 14 of 2016 - right here on the forum. Yes - May 14, of 2016. A Power Top on a Jeep Wrangler unlimited was a great idea. I am extremely patient, so the long wait began.

Jeep will hopefully build my Wrangler on October 8, 2018 - 877 days from the day Jeep leaked the original story - if they finally build it.

Patients may be a virtue... However, in this case it more likely demonstrates a superior lack of intellect.

1agnes1

First Name
Desiree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB E550
I
I ordered fully loaded Sahara on June 7th. And I'm still in D/D1.
I know Templeton.......I thought they would start with the Saharas first!! I also have LED lights, turbo, one touch sky power top etc...... there is really no answer to the question why some of us are in status KZ like I am....

Ike582

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal

Glad to see there's movement on your new Jeep!

Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I ordered fully loaded Sahara on June 7th. And I'm still in D/D1.
They gave me a build date of October 8 today and nothing is constrained. Customer Service said the Sky One-Touch Power Top is the cause for the delay

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
They gave me a build date of October 8 today and nothing is constrained. Customer Service said the Sky One-Touch Power Top is the cause for the delay
To be clear I was also recently giving a build date of October 1. But I also received the same email providing for a build date of September 24, 17th and 10th. So I really don’t believe anything JeepCares says. Jeep Cares also called my DEALER and told them that my car was scheduled to arrive October 2 but the dealer could not find tracking. So they called and were told by another agent I was in D status. Absurdity all the way around.

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
To be clear I was also recently giving a build date of October 1. But I also received the same email providing for a build date of September 24, 17th and 10th. So I really don’t believe anything JeepCares says. Jeep Cares also called my DEALER and told them that my car was scheduled to arrive October 2 but the dealer could not find tracking. So they called and were told by another agent I was in D status. Absurdity all the way around.
Pretty pathetic customer service PERIOD!!!! I don’t think ANY of them knows what’s going on including Nicole!!! Just my opinion

tuckertaylor

First Name
lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler
I gave up on trying to order the new top and ended up getting the dual top Rubicon. But Dick Hannah Jeep in Vancouver WA just got one in with power touch and we went to look at it. It was definitely more open than I thought it would be. And it definitely is a great feature. I would have bought the one on the lot but it didn’t have leather and few other upgrades. So if anyone wants one they have one in stock today.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I checked all of the inbound stock for 700 miles from Wichita, and I noticed there wasn't any inbound Red Sky One-Touch Power Tops. The only Sky Power Tops in transit were gray or white. Anyone else see other colors in your Jeep Stock inventory vicinity searches?

Sponsored

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Well let’s see what this week brings, smh

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Sincerely,
NICOLE
Customer Assistance Center

Dear Customer:

Case #
VIN:
Vehicle Description: JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED SPORT UTILITY 4-DOOR

Dear Linda: I am writing with regards to your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order! Please note there is nothing wrong with your order - the average time a vehicle is in Inspection stages is 3 weeks - however; due to the large volume of orders currently pending a final inspection this timing has been extended. With that being said, I have sent a note to the plant asking them to prioritize your order for the inspection and get it moving as soon as possible. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

To reply to this email, please use the link below:

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
I checked all of the inbound stock for 700 miles from Wichita, and I noticed there wasn't any inbound Red Sky One-Touch Power Tops. The only Sky Power Tops in transit were gray or white. Anyone else see other colors in your Jeep Stock inventory vicinity searches?
I am seeing black, granite crystal, billet silver and white only across 17 JLUS/JULRs in transit to within 150 miles of culver city ca. No other colors at this point with power top.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Sincerely,
NICOLE
Customer Assistance Center

Dear Customer:

Case #
VIN:
Vehicle Description: JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED SPORT UTILITY 4-DOOR

Dear Linda: I am writing with regards to your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order! Please note there is nothing wrong with your order - the average time a vehicle is in Inspection stages is 3 weeks - however; due to the large volume of orders currently pending a final inspection this timing has been extended. With that being said, I have sent a note to the plant asking them to prioritize your order for the inspection and get it moving as soon as possible. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

To reply to this email, please use the link below:
How did you ever get a response from Nicole? I've tried the link in the email I get, and I never hear anything back.

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
How did you ever get a response from Nicole? I've tried the link in the email I get, and I never hear anything back.
I called my dealer last week and raised hell, he called the Jeep Rep and he called Detroit and had them check into it and Surprise my FIRST EMAIL from Nicole and of course it could be that I call Jeep Cares EVERY SINGLE DAY and sometimes twice a day hoping to get answers and I get one everyday just different answers everytime
Sponsored