Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
How the heck was yours built the beginning of July?!
It looks like Jeep built a handful. I bet they kept them for inspection and repair.
I hope to find out what caused the delay. Maybe somebody from the factory will let us know what caused our delays...
Sponsored

Sponsored

Ike582

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal
I just received an email alert from Cryptostickers.net that my Window Sticker has been found, and sure enough I was able to view and download it from the link on their site. Any idea what this means as far as build or delivery status? When I last heard from my dealer a week ago I was in JS status.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
I just received an email alert from Cryptostickers.net that my Window Sticker has been found, and sure enough I was able to view and download it from the link on their site. Any idea what this means as far as build or delivery status? When I last heard from my dealer a week ago I was in JS status.
It means you hit KZ status and your Jeep has been billed to the dealer. Now, depending on where you live it may take a little while for them to get it shipped. Closer states to the factory usually get shipped on trucks, farther away they use rail. Rail delivery can take a while since there is a ton of coordination to get it to the destination.

Good luck, hope you see it soon.

mmazz22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I did live chat thing. I have been told that all materials are assembled for build. It could sit there for 6-8 weeks and 8-12 weeks for delivery. I m going to tell them to go fuk themselves. What pisssed me off is that she said she could expediate if it sits like that for 30 days since its been sitting here for 11 days. Im like expediate in another 20 days?! i have been waiting since 6/8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I did live chat thing. I have been told that all materials are assembled for build. It could sit there for 6-8 weeks and 8-12 weeks for delivery. I m going to tell them to go fuk themselves. What pisssed me off is that she said she could expediate if it sits like that for 30 days since its been sitting here for 11 days. Im like expediate in another 20 days?! i have been waiting since 6/8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get a different Answer every time I call Jt cares I don’t think they know what the Hells going on

Sponsored

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Sounds hopeful Templeton!!
That’s the same email I got, but according to Jeep CS I am in I status which means it’s been built? I’m lost, and this is BS, so is it built or is it gonna be built this week??

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
I just got told I’m back in D and the Power Top has been severely delayed and they don’t know when they will start production. I told them that other Power Tops were built and delivered and they said “did they have the exact same configuration as you?” They then said that “Nicole” was in charge of communicating with buyers and they would reach out to her to get in touch with me. I asked if Nicole was a real person or just the name of the de facto “customer service rep” and they said “I don’t know.” I am almost to the point of giving us.

mmazz22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I too am almost at the forget it stage. I m getting angry at Jeep. I guess I wouldnt care if when I ordered it 6/8 and they said 6 months. The bullshit stringing us along is what frusterates me. Is this life altering no its not. Its just a disappointment. Im kind of pissy bummed when I was told today another 8-12 weeks when I was told in JUne 6-8. Plus all the waiting we all did to just order the damn thing. My lease is up in November so something has to happen then and I cant extend my lease as im close to milage overage.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
:brokenhearted: Time to stop by the Range Rover dealer this weekend?

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Wait! What? Power top is delayed again? They said my has already been built and has been in inspection for 12 days!! I ordered a Rubicon! WTH? And good luck hearing from Nicole, I still have not received the first email from her, and they won’t return calls or request for an update, so when they tell you that they will have someone call you or email you DO NOT BELIEVE THEM, cause it’s a lie!!! They need better CUSTOMER SERVICE, PERIOD!!!
Sponsored