Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director

Sponsored

KBrady

First Name
Kathleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Wah wah wah
Sorry!!!!! I did purchase the one installed by STUL. I jumped on it when it became available. My dealer is sitting with my order on his desk- STILL... I figured I wasn’t going to getting my jeep until next winter. This top is so simple and amazing. The side windows are removed so simply and easily in secondsI suppose my jeep is the first, albeit by default.

KBrady

First Name
Kathleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Wow, looks great! Congratulations!!
I've been waiting to order until I get a better sense of the top! Can you PLEASE post some videos of operating it? Does the convenience make up for giving up being full "naked"? Does the rear window come off easily or is it semipermanent?
Rear window is permanent. Side windows removed simply with a clip and slide out in seconds. This top is so worth it.

mmazz22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I have been on vacation for the last 10 days. Anyways I called my sales guy and I am in D1. So all the shit hes been telling me is bullshit.
Mine is a black Sahara. I m slowly losing interest in this.

Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I just checked in with Jeep Chat who checked my case number and said it looks like my build is still scheduled for Sept. 10th. We'll see...

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
I have been on vacation for the last 10 days... I m slowly losing interest in this.
I get that. Jeep is not intentionally stringing us along. But the effect is the same.

I do watch jl.cryptostickers.net just to see if a familiar name starts the build process. If one of us sneaks out more will follow.

pjs1inc

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL, 02 Viper, 03 GMC Truck
I was ready to order a Rubicon with the power top option but after watching the video below I'm having 2nd thoughts.

Not thrilled about water pouring in on the dash after a rain or car wash when you open the door, not good for the electronics!

Any thoughts??

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
I was ready to order a Rubicon with the power top option but after watching the video below I'm having 2nd thoughts.

Not thrilled about water pouring in on the dash after a rain or car wash when you open the door, not good for the electronics!

Any thoughts??

Well currently you cant order it, so your decision is made for you.....at least for now.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe

Any thoughts??
Honestly if that turns out the be the worst part of it I'll be ecstatic. The hardtop needs a hoist or two people to remove or put on, space to store, can't be done right before leaving for work or as I run out the door, let alone while driving or away from home. The convertible top can't be opened or closed while driving, let alone in the time the power top can. I don't like the look of a convertible top, and think the "framed" look of the power top when opened with the side rear windows removed looks pretty cool. So if some water gets inside after it pours outside? Good deal.
Sponsored