Power Running Boards

AtlJeeper1629

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL
I am looking to get power running boards for my 2020 Unlimited Rubicon JL. Can anyone suggest any good ones? I really don't want to lose the rock sliders that are stock on the jeep, but I also don't want to spend $2400 dollars getting the power rock slider brand installed. Any suggestions would be great.
Sponsored

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking to get power running boards for my 2020 Unlimited Rubicon JL. Can anyone suggest any good ones? I really don't want to lose the rock sliders that are stock on the jeep, but I also don't want to spend $2400 dollars getting the power rock slider brand installed. Any suggestions would be great.
Rock Slide Engineering they are $$ but work great and the wife loves them. Pretty easy install can be done solo I did, but would help to have two people.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...Ua8yKtu2s9ywV8d_i6QCtq_IYikHEoMxoCad4QAvD_BwE

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
@AtlJeeper1629

I know that you mentioned the RSE power sliders as being too expensive. That said, I don’t believe that there are any other power rocksliders out there. I believe that there are some power steps but if you want power sliders, RSE are the “only” choice that I recall.

if You just want a power step (not a rockrail), amp makes some
https://www.amp-research.com/amp-re...rstep-automatic-power-deploying-running-board

i decided against power anything and went with the roam frame mounted rails. They are great (so far). LOD also makes a great looking step slider.

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
The cheapest ones I've seen are $1800. Might as well pony up the bucks and get the good ones.
Sponsored