Power mirror pics?

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Anyone who already got a JL able to take a picture of the back of the rear view mirror?

I have a dash cam that I wired into my current car and would like to know if the wiring or wiring harness is accessible.

Thanks
Sponsored

amsinclair972

First Name
Adam S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Unlimited
Anyone who already got a JL able to take a picture of the back of the rear view mirror?

I have a dash cam that I wired into my current car and would like to know if the wiring or wiring harness is accessible.

Thanks
I am unable to get a pic of the back of the rear view. But I installed an auto dimming rear view on a Sport S and it was super simple to access wires to piggy back. The entire panel on the roof structure pops down very easily.

McAutryx

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Project Manager
I am unable to get a pic of the back of the rear view. But I installed an auto dimming rear view on a Sport S and it was super simple to access wires to piggy back. The entire panel on the roof structure pops down very easily.
Which mirror did you go with if you don't mind me asking? Looking to do the same.

amsinclair972

First Name
Adam S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Unlimited
Which mirror did you go with if you don't mind me asking? Looking to do the same.
I bought one from the dealer. They had two power auto dimming options. One for $130 and one for $370. The $370 one had the LED lights built in but I thought that was kind of an obnoxious jump just for some lights so I went with the standard one $130 one. I was also surprised it was delivered in two days. You won’t be able to find any pics of it online though. But definitely worth it.
Sponsored