Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
We absolutely are going to offer power mirror movers for the JL, and our engineers are currently in the design process for many of these type products. Although we do not currently have an ETA, our JK version took around 10 months from design, to testing, to approval and manufacturing.

RubiRedSlipper

First Name
Grady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red Rubicon
Hi will there be an opportunity to pre-order these?
I loved them on my JK, and am rocking the Shakey Safaris until you these are released.

Malve

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU, 2012 QX56
Occupation
CEO
It makes no sense to me why Jeep wouldn't mount the stock mirrors on the body. The doors come off and we still need mirrors. Seems so simple. What an I missing?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rockmaninoff

Rockmaninoff

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sophistijeep.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
MY2014 JKU Overland (RHD) A/T, Mercedes E-class MY2017
  • Banned
We absolutely are going to offer power mirror movers for the JL, and our engineers are currently in the design process for many of these type products. Although we do not currently have an ETA, our JK version took around 10 months from design, to testing, to approval and manufacturing.
Can you make them in a way that they can take the original factory mirrors or compatible ones? There's no point in having and paying for extra sets of mirrors. Plus we can swap out for future 3rd party mirrors when they get on the market too.

Sponsored

Nukie

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S
This is great news. PLEASE include the BLIND SPOT alert that’s in the safety package.

LagunaJim1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLR HellaYella!
I know this is an old thread, but my new JL will be here in a couple of weeks and I need a mirror solution.. Any news on your offering?

Thanks!

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
I know this is an old thread, but my new JL will be here in a couple of weeks and I need a mirror solution.. Any news on your offering?

Thanks!
I just spoke with the Product Design Team. We're looking at least 12-months out per their latest estimate. There are quite a few other products they are working on prior to these. I'd estimate 2020 to 2021 for them to hit the market, but even that's not in stock. Sorry I don't have better news.

Thanks & have a great day!

-Rick

blu3rav3n

First Name
Akex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
So while this is a mega old thread now the question remains for @Quadratec.

Is there going to be a release for the powered mirror movers for the 2018 to current JL? As well as are you going to be creating a kit where it is just the bracket and wiring only, so that we can re-use our still good factory mirrors? Or is it only going to be available as a complete kit?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited: