Powdercoating Rims

person500

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU Moab Edition, 2018 JLU Sahara
I want to powdercoat my Rubicon standard rims, I think the blacked out wheels will look awesome with the Mojito paint. I've never done this before, though, so I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what to look for and what questions to ask when finding a place to powdercoat.

And as a follow-up, I'm in the Boston area, so if anyone has a specific recommendation for a place please also let me know.

This powdercoat noob appreciates hearing your thoughts and experience!

Thanks!
Sponsored

m3reno

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I powder coated my 20 " factory rims on my Dodge ram with no issues, but I heard an earlier post that someone's rims on their jeep became warped after powder coating. It could be the material used.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I want to powdercoat my Rubicon standard rims, I think the blacked out wheels will look awesome with the Mojito paint. I've never done this before, though, so I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what to look for and what questions to ask when finding a place to powdercoat.

And as a follow-up, I'm in the Boston area, so if anyone has a specific recommendation for a place please also let me know.

This powdercoat noob appreciates hearing your thoughts and experience!

Thanks!
Powder coated rubicon wheels no issues do it

F226A7FF-CE8E-4C72-BC9E-528F83EC90B7.jpeg
Sponsored