Post your positive uplifting new ownership experiences

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
The only issue I’ve had is the rear window washer dribbles a little after I spray and leaves a streak. It’s annoying, but I don’t feel right complaining about it since parts of me do the same thing sometimes.:facepalm:
Uh, yea, all of our NOSES run from time to time, its NORMAL...
Sponsored

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
TBH all of the positives that this vehicle has outweighs the small negatives that SOME people might be experiencing. Sure there's going to be small problems but that's universal. I have no regrets making this purchase and am looking forward to all the adventures it will bring.

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
5100k so far and loving it. Just got back from a road trip from Wisconsin to Colorado and back. Drove to the top of Mt Evans and on an I paved road up into the Rockies. On the trip I took a rock to the windshield and she is done for. No issues besides the speedos don’t match. Best vehicle I have ever owned.

Sponsored

jaben

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Nice to see a positive thread. So tired of all the negatives on here. I knew there was positive out there.
Still waiting for mine to come but feeling much better.
Thanks all.

mike_b_81

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have 1250 miles on my Sport S. It's the first Jeep that I have owned, so wasn't really sure what to expect, except what you read online about everyone saying they drive horrible, float all over the road, blah blah blah. Well, I absolutely love it! It rides nice and coincidently it's the first brand new vehicle I have had for myself, my wife has had new vehicles and I always had used ones. I get compliments almost daily on how it looks with the tires and wheels. So yeah, great idea for a thread!
Jeep top off.jpg

Sky Valley

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Same as the two above. 4,400 miles.

I am taking it in a couple weeks for a safety recall and I'm going to ask them about a clicking I get when doing slow turns.
What is your trailer weight and do you tow with a factory tow package? thanks in advance.

mike_b_81

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I've got no problem getting my dog into my Jeep, he either jumps up or I pick him up and put him in the back seat. He's a 70Lb Golden Retriever, so unless you have an older Great Dane or other very large dog, you shoudn't have much issue getting them in a Jeep.
I have a 140 lb Newfoundland, I have no problem getting him in. I usually put him in through the back, he puts his front paws up and I pick up his back end. I might look into a ramp for him though because I don't like the idea of him jumping out and putting all the stress on his joints.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I have a 140 lb Newfoundland, I have no problem getting him in. I usually put him in through the back, he puts his front paws up and I pick up his back end. I might look into a ramp for him though because I don't like the idea of him jumping out and putting all the stress on his joints.
@mike_b_81

Consider checking your local craigslist ads. Very often you can find used fork lifts @ reasonable prices....................

Sponsored

mike_b_81

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@mike_b_81

Consider checking your local craigslist ads. Very often you can find used fork lifts @ reasonable prices....................
Haha, yeah, but that would exceed the JL's towing capacity to lug that around when I wanted to take him out.:cwl:

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
Loving my Ocean Blue Sahara. Coming off a 2014 Rubicon, everything has been improved with this jeep. Clearly the engineers knew what they were doing and literally improved every annoyance with the old jeep. For non-jeepers, it looks the same from the outside and the interior isn't that impressive compared to other new vehicles on the market.....for jeepers, everything has been improved and I mean everything.

Thanks Jeep for a smile every time I hop in my Jeep, every stop light with the windows down, everytime CarPlay works, everytime I'm at a long light and the jeep shuts down and saves gas, for every wave to fellow Jeepers, for the assurance when I put in 4WD Auto through some rough driving conditions. No vehicle on the market compares, it's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand.

Seat 1.jpg

sten

First Name
sten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2018 JL
I ordered in Australia, it was built and ready at the dealer less than 4 weeks later in Chicago. Then came 5 weeks of waiting. Finally got to pick it up 3 days ago! Still under 300 miles, but extremely happy with it. Some very early reflections; will take some time to get used to steering, premium soft top is awesome and so easy to open up, found the volume and skip buttons exactly where my finger tips were (without knowing they existed!), looks STUNNING, Android Auto useless if you carry your own music, seats very firm and comfortable, everything just looks and feels solid! Can't wait to ultimately take him (Joe ) down to the Baja where there will be some great off-roading!
P6171250.jpg

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Last edited: