Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I like the steel factory bumper up front also that came on the Rubicon. Y'all's license plates can have up to eight numbers we can only have up to seven in Texas
Normally our plates have 3 letters, a new York state silhouette symbol, and 4 numbers. Example: ABC*1234

With vanity plates, we have the option of replacing the NY symbol with either a number or letter. So, Texas only has 7 characters with no symbol, or 6 characters with a symbol? You've got me curious.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Normally our plates have 3 letters, a new York state silhouette symbol, and 4 numbers. Example: ABC*1234

With vanity plates, we have the option of replacing the NY symbol with either a number or letter. So, Texas only has 7 characters with no symbol, or 6 characters with a symbol? You've got me curious.
It's up to 7 and the symbol counts as a letter also. You can have sex or seven but we have a thing called Texas plates or my place.com and you can order all the different colors I've got the solid black with white letters they've got colleges we even have a high school in Southlake Texas which is a very rich school. Is one high school by itself and they've won state championships and just about every sport football baseball basketball track and they're the only high school that has their own license plate it's green and white and says Southlake Texas on the side or I think it's the top and you pick your letters a lot of people put their name and a number of like their son's football number of his jersey. But can you believe that shit the town has their own license plate legally for Texas

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
It's up to 7 and the symbol counts as a letter also. You can have sex or seven but we have a thing called Texas plates or my place.com and you can order all the different colors I've got the solid black with white letters they've got colleges we even have a high school in Southlake Texas which is a very rich school. Is one high school by itself and they've won state championships and just about every sport football baseball basketball track and they're the only high school that has their own license plate it's green and white and says Southlake Texas on the side or I think it's the top and you pick your letters a lot of people put their name and a number of like their son's football number of his jersey. But can you believe that shit the town has their own license plate legally for Texas
I'll always choose sex over seven...
tenor (27).gif

Yeah, I've heard that Texans are no joke when it comes to their football. The state would've had it's hands full if they didn't let them have their own plate.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 6 Speed RIP 2023 JLR 6 Speed on order
95421DB9-B70B-4522-BE62-21AFB82DB29E.jpeg

Had Road Armor on my previous 21 JLR, wouldn’t recommend the brand (horrible customer service and quality doesn’t match the price). Also while I loved the look, I wouldn’t go with stubby bumpers on a daily driver again. On the 23 I went with the factory steel bumper option with no intentions of changing.

Pictures of the Road Armor rear carrier while we’re at it.

DF9C51C4-9107-41D8-896A-05D3A1F3C783.jpeg

41C4A8CD-759E-4156-B8B4-E92D356CE13E.jpeg

276602CA-313B-4A24-BEEA-B4256B5E12D4.jpeg

Smart Stop Start