First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Love the ADD, but $1k for the rear and $1300 for the tire carrier is a little absurd...maybe $700/each
True but hunny has the add front bumper and honey badger rear on his raptor and the add is insanely heavy which is the reason i like them... safety...
Sponsored

Tom k

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cj5, Jeep Jl Rubicon
Are you running the stock tire carrier w/ a 37” tire?

I’d pull the trigger on the rear at the current price if it came powder coated. Many of us don’t have the time (or want to) haul the bumper to a powder coat shop.
Nice!

Tom k

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cj5, Jeep Jl Rubicon
True but hunny has the add front bumper and honey badger rear on his raptor and the add is insanely heavy which is the reason i like them... safety...
I agree.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum

Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Are there any certain angles you want to see I can upload from some that I have on my phone the JL is currently headed to UOR at Texas Motor speedway .
IMG_20180226_203702_749.jpg
PSX_20180223_120657.jpg
PSX_20180223_145215.jpg
PSX_20180224_164003.jpg
PSX_20180224_164107.jpg
how much will that rear bumper sell for and is it available now ?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Have you seen the Addictive Desert bumpers? I think the front bumper looks great there too. I would also consider buying a rubi bumper to put on my sahara.
They look good but are like 1000 a piece thats too much for me when i know i can get both front and rear for that much

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Love the ADD, but $1k for the rear and $1300 for the tire carrier is a little absurd...maybe $700/each
i bet they wont sell a lot of them at that price. when others come out for half that price they will lower the price, they said but ares all made in the USA. Thats great i support that but when others are making bumpers that are just as good looking and just as strong as made as good i have to spend my money with the best deal i can get since i am on a budget

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
If i can get both front and rear for less then a 1000 like i know i can and they will be stronger and bfgger then the mopars ones that will be a good deal. i just think the ones that come on the JL are too small.

ATX_Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
We get it, you don't like the price.

They look good but are like 1000 a piece thats too much for me when i know i can get both front and rear for that much
i bet they wont sell a lot of them at that price. when others come out for half that price they will lower the price, they said but ares all made in the USA. Thats great i support that but when others are making bumpers that are just as good looking and just as strong as made as good i have to spend my money with the best deal i can get since i am on a budget
If i can get both front and rear for less then a 1000 like i know i can and they will be stronger and bfgger then the mopars ones that will be a good deal. i just think the ones that come on the JL are too small.
Instead of complaining about his prices (which you are free not to purchase), I say THANKS for posting those pictures Artec.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
At 1000 a piece yea thats way over priced. you really think 1000 for 1 bumper is a good deal ? ok

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
At 1000 a piece yea thats way over priced. you really think 1000 for 1 bumper is a good deal ? ok
Yup. I will be buying the AAA bumpers. It cost less than a purse... and like I said, its all about safety and the quality is fitst rate. Im not familiar with artec but im guessing they are heavy and extremely well build like AAA.
The great thing about jeeps is you can buy whatever you want! So Jammer, go buy what you like, and people who like AAA will buy their products and people who like artec will buy theirs and so on. No need to complain about something you dont want. Show us what bumper you do like instead to give other people more ideas! We all like to see new products and what mods people have done

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Iron Cross has one out now I'll have to post a picture of it later I'm on my phone it's on my computer and DV8 off-road is coming out with some really nice bumpers for around $400 and Havoc will be coming out also with some bumpers in the the $ 300 to $400 range. They are very well-made. I have a havoc rear now its very well made. My front is an xrc Smittybilt it was around 4:50 and it's very well me too they're coming out with a bunch by the end of the month.
Sponsored