Post your extended warranty price here

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Does the Max Care plan only cover mechanical problems?
It says...."If it's Mechanical, it's Covered!"

What about if its electrical? what if the heated seats/steering wheel quit working? What if infotainment system goes kaput? I called my dealer today and was quoted a 3 yr/65K mi extended warranty, extending the factory warranty (doesn't cover wear and tear parts, and she said doesn't cover battery) for $1200. Seems for me to be a decent price if it is essentially the same coverage as the factory warranty (except for the $200 deductible). I have about 2.5 months left on the factory warranty so trying to figure which route I want to go.
Sponsored

Makosdad

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Ocean Blue
Does the Max Care plan only cover mechanical problems?
It says...."If it's Mechanical, it's Covered!"

What about if its electrical? what if the heated seats/steering wheel quit working? What if infotainment system goes kaput? I called my dealer today and was quoted a 3 yr/65K mi extended warranty, extending the factory warranty (doesn't cover wear and tear parts, and she said doesn't cover battery) for $1200. Seems for me to be a decent price if it is essentially the same coverage as the factory warranty (except for the $200 deductible). I have about 2.5 months left on the factory warranty so trying to figure which route I want to go.
Sounds high, call Tom, he'll come in lower with better coverage

NewbieJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
How does the Mopar lift warranty work? does it only cover a Mopar lift kit? Does it maintain coverage for the entire jeep minus aftermarket parts if you add any aftermarket lift?

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
How does the Mopar lift warranty work? does it only cover a Mopar lift kit? Does it maintain coverage for the entire jeep minus aftermarket parts if you add any aftermarket lift?
service rep at my local jeep dealer said they make you buy some sort of extra warranty for $500

because they were tired of fighting with FCA on warranty issues with Mopar lifted jeeps

this was in So Cal where they cant keep JLU's on the lot so take that for what is worth

money grab

Sponsored

jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
Does anyone have a recommended contact for MaxCare with Money-Back Guarantee? A lot of love for Tom Winkels here; has anyone purchased the money-back plan from him?

carlhenry

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 wrangler jl 2.0
well what is toms phone number??????? found it thank u

Mike8194

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
I thought I had read somewhere the prices were going up at end of April. Anyone know if that is correct?

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I thought I had read somewhere the prices were going up at end of April. Anyone know if that is correct?
Not sure but I know they go up the more miles you have and the closer you get to the end of your factory warranty..and if your factory warranty is expired

4father

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HydroBlue Willys
Just got the 8yr / 85k Max Care from Tom for 1/2 of what my local dealer was going to charge.

Great service... highly recommended!

[email protected]

Sponsored

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
Just got the 8yr / 85k Max Care from Tom for 1/2 of what my local dealer was going to charge.

Great service... highly recommended!

[email protected]
I got the 8yr max care 100,000 mile 100 DED from Tom for $1710.00

wriver82

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Red JLUR
Got the 8 yr 85000, 100 deductible for 1185 from Ziegler (Max Care)

JPSTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Sting Grey, 2012 Sahara JKU (sold)
Got the 8 yr 85000, 100 deductible for 1185 from Ziegler (Max Care)
Wow, great Deal....would you mind sharing a name and/or phone number? Thanks and congrats!

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
In the Zeigler MOPAR quotation tool, it asks if you have a lift kit and it has to be MOPAR, under 4" AND installed by a MOPAR dealer....otherwise it gives the following warning:

" Vehicles with third party lift kits or lifts greater than 4 inches are NOT eligible for Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans and Mopar Lift Kit Plans."

Also, in the plan summary it says....

"A Mopar Vehicle Protection Lift Kit contract must accompany all new 5-8 year limited mileage MVP service contracts sold on Jeep Wranglers, Jeep Gladiators and Ram 1500s equipped with a Mopar Lift Kit up to 4-inches, otherwise the mechanical service coverage will not be honored."

Is that a fact, that MOPAR Max Care will not cover mechanical issues if you have any lift other than MOPAR installed by a MOPAR dealer?

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
In the Zeigler MOPAR quotation tool, it asks if you have a lift kit and it has to be MOPAR, under 4" AND installed by a MOPAR dealer....otherwise it gives the following warning:

" Vehicles with third party lift kits or lifts greater than 4 inches are NOT eligible for Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans and Mopar Lift Kit Plans."

Also, in the plan summary it says....

"A Mopar Vehicle Protection Lift Kit contract must accompany all new 5-8 year limited mileage MVP service contracts sold on Jeep Wranglers, Jeep Gladiators and Ram 1500s equipped with a Mopar Lift Kit up to 4-inches, otherwise the mechanical service coverage will not be honored."

Is that a fact, that MOPAR Max Care will not cover mechanical issues if you have any lift other than MOPAR installed by a MOPAR dealer?
Following, also interested in a response to this question.
Sponsored