Post your extended warranty price here

Capricorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL Willys XR V6
Occupation
Network Architect & Engineer
Has anyone had experience with this company? It seems like I get postcards from them and FCA a couple times a month

1858460C-6F71-46FB-9BB4-2549720FBAEC.jpeg
Looks like a 3rd party warranty (Advantage Pro), not Mopar.
Sponsored

Capricorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL Willys XR V6
Occupation
They are pretty slick!
Yep.
For third party warranty, I had a good experience with Fidelity warranty for my Nissan Titan a few years ago. Their platinum one was exclusionary like Maximum Care and even covered one time battery and hoses too.

StyleGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC YUKON DENALI, 2017 JAGUAR XE, 2014 MASERATI GHIBLI SQ4
Can the second owner of a Jeep purchase a factory Mopar extended warranty or does it have to be the original purchaser?

Capricorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL Willys XR V6
Occupation
Can the second owner of a Jeep purchase a factory Mopar extended warranty or does it have to be the original purchaser?
I don't think it would be an issue if the Jeep is within the factory warranty of 3yr/36000.
But if it is exceeded, not sure. The dealer may have to re-certify that there aren't pre-existing conditions or you may have some cool down period before it gets active.

Sponsored

Mattdaddy1974

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016GMC 2500 Denali, 2017 Jeep jk, 2018 Cadillac xt5
I use breakdown coverage through my Geico policy. It’s got a $250 deductible and goes until 100,00 miles. Cost pennies compared to what dealer wanted.

Capricorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL Willys XR V6
Occupation
I use breakdown coverage through my Geico policy. It’s got a $250 deductible and goes until 100,00 miles. Cost pennies compared to what dealer wanted.
I didn't know about such a policy until now. I have something equivalent to "Gap" with my auto policy (much, much cheaper than what the dealers offer) for two years (assumption being there will be no gap after two years between what I owe and the market value of the vehicle in case if it gets totaled).

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Yes, but there is a surcharge if you purchase after 1yr/12k
I spoke with Tom about this. They don't do time anymore only milage now. up to 12K miles is the first price increase.

thenewjs23

First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord (Soon a Jeep)
From my experience as long as the vehicle is under the manufacture warranty you can get a extended warranty.

Note: Manufacture extended warranties start the day you get it. So, if you buy a new vehicle and get the extended warranty, both warranties will run concurrently. It's best to wait until right before you hit 12k miles before getting the warranty. I normaly wait until right before the manufacture warranty expires before I get the manufactures warranty. It's a lil bit more expensive but worth it IMO.

Sponsored

Mattdaddy1974

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016GMC 2500 Denali, 2017 Jeep jk, 2018 Cadillac xt5
I didn't know about such a policy until now. I have something equivalent to "Gap" with my auto policy (much, much cheaper than what the dealers offer) for two years (assumption being there will be no gap after two years between what I owe and the market value of the vehicle in case if it gets totaled).
I actually was buying my 2011 jku sport and getting my insurance info faxed when the agent overheard them trying to sell me the extended warranty and explained their coverage. Sounds too good to be true but I can tell you I used it on my wife’s CRV before we sold it and it was 7000 plus for the repairs and all I had to pay was $250. Her car had 97k on the odometer and I figured I fix all the annoying problems it had. Bad torque converter, bad window regulator and bad cv joint.

scsvp45

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler. 2018 BMW M3/M40i
I emailed Tom ([email protected]) and got the Mopar Max Care 7 years/75k $100 deductible for $990 for my 2020 JL w/10.5k. Very easy process!

Capricorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL Willys XR V6
Occupation
I emailed Tom ([email protected]) and got the Mopar Max Care 7 years/75k $100 deductible for $990 for my 2020 JL w/10.5k. Very easy process!
That's an awesome price. I wanted 7yr/Unlimited mileage MaxCare for my JL 3.0L but unfortunately Mopar does not do unlimited miles for the EcoDiesel.

LastChild69

First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Traffic Signal Supervisor
I just mailed in my refund request for my 7/70k Mopar Money back guarantee warranty for my wife’s 2013 Durango. $1580 cash on its way back to me. $1680-$100 deductible.

These are the way to go. If you have a major failure it will get fixed. If you never need it you get your money back.
Can you direct me to which website your talking about ? I did a search for Mopar money back warranty, and got numerous sites
Sponsored