LastChild69

First Name
Johnnie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Traffic Signal Supervisor
I just mailed in my refund request for my 7/70k Mopar Money back guarantee warranty for my wife’s 2013 Durango. $1580 cash on its way back to me. $1680-$100 deductible.

These are the way to go. If you have a major failure it will get fixed. If you never need it you get your money back.
Can you direct me to which website your talking about ? I did a search for Mopar money back warranty, and got numerous sites
Advertisement

HEX87

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
Tom Winkles is AMAZING! Responsive and very helpful! I called FCA as well to make sure I was getting a great price and Tom killed it! Beat FCA AND my dealership. If you look at the Jeep 3/36 warranty you'd be surprised what it doesn't cover, Read everything folks.

2020 Rubicon, fully loaded, Mopar 2" lift added at dealership with 4 miles on it.

The 8/125K Max Care $200 deductible is $1955. Add $500 for the lift kit warranty.

I asked FCU about the lift warranty and found that it is well worth the cost. If you get an aftermarket lift be aware of the impact to your warranty as a whole. The rep indicated they don't warranty anything over 4" but anything under is covered, even the Fox shox in my case and since the dealer gave me a crazy deal on the lift as an incentive to purchase I am happy with it.

I plan on keeping my Jeep, warranty is fully transferable and makes the crazy value of these things that much better.

20200101_154643.jpg
Ok i need that top garage holder! Name?

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired

#1 for me

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
Advertisement

WheelsASAP

Advertisement