Sponsored

Post your extended warranty price here

Alpha Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Just received my 8yr extended warranty in the mail today. Thank’s to everyone who recommended Tom Winkels. $1500 off of MSRP. I highly recommend giving him a call at Hayes Jeep.
So what was your total cost?
Sponsored

Komi85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Went with Tom Winkels as well at Hayes Jeep--he's super easy to work with and offers the lowest Mopar Max Care extended warranty prices with no hassle/no negotiating necessary from what I've come across. He's a flat $1300 off Mopar MSRP for the 7/8 year plans--see below for prices he quoted for me:

Mopar Max Care $200 deductible 7 yr/100k miles $1590
Mopar Max Care $100 deductible 7 yr/unlimited miles $2300
Mopar Max Care $200 deductible 7 yr/unlimited miles $2070
Mopar Max Care $100 deductible 8 yr/125k miles $2350

Last edited:

jvasquez8

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535
Just closed with Tom Winkels. Super fast, no hassle. Best pricing around. Did the deal online in about 20 mins.

Bought a 8 yr/100k miles w $100 deductible for $1975. About 1300 off list price.

Highly recommend him!!

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
I was offered 7yrs/75k miles for $2,350 on a 2019 JLUR by my dealer (don't know what the deductible was). Felt over-priced (especially *if* they exclude a bunch of stuff due to mods or off-road use, which I figured they might), so I balked and skipped it. When we added the vehicle to our insurance policy with Geico, they offered us 7yrs/100Kmi for $107/yr - cancel at any time (i.e. $750 if you kept it straight through). Geico deductible is $250, which seems fair since you would only bother with it for a major failure. And Geico said mods and off-road use were permitted and did not give rise to exclusions. Seemed like a better deal if the part about exclusions was true, so figured I would sign up for it in order to get a close look at the official paperwork and make sure the exclusions for "Jeep Stuff" are not ridiculous. If they are, I am just going to cancel. Curious what others have done.
Did you guys did into the Geico warranty to see what is and what is not covered? Feedback would be appreciated. I have to reevaluate our insurance coverage and will get a quote from Geico as well.

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
Just closed with Tom Winkels. Super fast, no hassle. Best pricing around. Did the deal online in about 20 mins.

Bought a 8 yr/100k miles w $100 deductible for $1975. About 1300 off list price.

Highly recommend him!!
I'm doing this deal tomorrow with Tom !

Sponsored

KichiMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Honda Accord, '19 JLU Sahara
Has anyone purchased an extended warranty from their Insurance Agent? I have a Quote from FCA and Waiting for Tom Winkles to quote. We represent Mercury Insurance and they have a very competitive price. I am just not sure about buying form an insurance company.
Just picked up my jeep yesterday and now got off the phone with mercury (through the AIS representative) about their mechanical breakdown program which sounded very nice and a few hundred cheaper than Tom.

My only question to those of you who know is what are the differences between the MOPAR plans and the MBP that mercury offers? I am waiting for the information on the exact details of mercury's plan to come in to read about it some more since the lady didn't know the exact details (not her fault though)>

Attaboy55

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep wrangler jl 2 door firecracker red
I searched and don't see a thread on this. If you purchased an extended warranty from the dealership please post the deal you were able to negotiate. Please include the details on which option you purchased and price.[/QUOT

I bought a Mopar extended warranty for my 2019 Jeep J L wrangler 2 door. After reviewing the offer at the dealership, it was exspensive, approx. $3600.00 for 8 years 125, 000 miles ADDED PLUS ( $100.00 deductible). Ok, so after financing cost thrown in , it was obvious this was out of line. I contacted an authorized Mopar agent, and paid $ 1950.00 for the ADDED PLUS warranty ( the jl is bare bones except for auto and air, so top of the line warranty was NOT needed because half of the crap on the warranty covered things I don't have. FCA/chase, allows me to pay $ 93.00 a month interest free for 18 mo., The contract policy and account number IS registered in the Mopar system ( cause I checked), and the thread of time frame is correct, it covers original warranty , and continues until 2027, but adds feature like a rental car I can take advantage of now, and a few more items, given quirks experienced with Jeep Wrangler ( not noted for stellar reliabilty), I have piece of mind. I saved a hell of alot on the same warranty offered by the dealership ( they make an absolute killing, that's why they offer it), upon taking delivery.

Attaboy55

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep wrangler jl 2 door firecracker red
I searched and don't see a thread on this. If you purchased an extended warranty from the dealership please post the deal you were able to negotiate. Please include the details on which option you purchased and price.

I bought a Mopar extended warranty for my 2019 Jeep J L wrangler 2 door. After reviewing the offer at the dealership, it was exspensive, approx. $3600.00 for 8 years 125, 000 miles ADDED PLUS ( $100.00 deductible). Ok, so after financing cost thrown in , it was obvious this was out of line. I contacted an authorized Mopar agent, and paid $ 1950.00 for the ADDED PLUS warranty ( the jl is bare bones except for auto and air, so top of the line warranty was NOT needed because half of the crap on the warranty covered things I don't have. FCA/chase, allows me to pay $ 93.00 a month interest free for 18 mo., The contract policy and account number IS registered in the Mopar system ( cause I checked), and the thread of time frame is correct, it covers original warranty , and continues until 2027, but adds feature like a rental car I can take advantage of now, and a few more items, given quirks experienced with Jeep Wrangler ( not noted for stellar reliabilty), I have piece of mind. I saved a hell of alot on the same warranty offered by the dealership ( they make an absolute killing, that's why they offer it), upon taking delivery.

J-Gator

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara with Power Top
Any updated information on pricing or best contact?

I live in Florida, but spend time in GA so I'm going to use the GA address to get an extended warranty on my Jeep. The dealership I bought it from couldn't discount the price so it would have been almost $3k for 7yrs and 125k miles. For that I would just keep the cash lol.

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

I live in Florida, but spend time in GA so I'm going to use the GA address to get an extended warranty on my Jeep. The dealership I bought it from couldn't discount the price so it would have been almost $3k for 7yrs and 125k miles. For that I would just keep the cash lol.
Best price I found was Clay Robbins

[email protected]
785-789-3940
www.robbinsmotors.com

Sponsored

Bikemobile

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Vehicle Showcase

renegadecaderyn

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR

Tom Winkles with Hayes Jeep. [email protected]

$1,710 8 years/100k with a $100 deductible.

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase

Bikemobile

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Vehicle Showcase
The standard plans offer a prorated refund. Does he offer the Mopar money back guarantee warranty? I’m on my third one now. You get the total price paid for the warranty back minus the deductible after the time portion runs out.

RastaPasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Has anyone recently used Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep? I shot him an email last week but haven't heard anything back.
Sponsored