Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I just got an email from my dealer with my VIN and 'D' status with firm schedule!!!
That's awesome! Yea! I still haven't heard anything from my dealer but Jeep chat was able to give me my Vin and D status this morning. as of now its in D1. Looks like ours may be going through around the same time :rock:

shawneb66

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X3
I ordered my JLUR Bikini Pearl on 10/21, I stopped by the dealership on 10/27 and I have a VIN# and an estimated ship date of 10/30. That being said, I don't believe I will see it this coming week, but it is still encouraging (I HOPE) and definitely exciting!!

Update: 10/29 I just checked with jeep chat and mine is in stage E, which is Framing!
Update: 11/4 Per Jeep chat mine is in the shipping process and will be there until the dealership receives it. I called the dealership and they haven't gotten back on the estimated shipping time.

Sponsored

mreloc

First Name
ME
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Altitude; VWGTI
I ordered mine on 10/16 and it’s in JB status. Jeep chat said it was built on nov 2 - a Saturday- god only knows what that means for the quality of my build - I’ve heard bad things about Monday and Friday builds- Saturday must be even worse!

shawneb66

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X3
I ordered my JLUR Bikini Pearl on 10/21, I stopped by the dealership on 10/27 and I have a VIN# and an estimated ship date of 10/30. That being said, I don't believe I will see it this coming week, but it is still encouraging (I HOPE) and definitely exciting!!

Update: 10/29 I just checked with jeep chat and mine is in stage E, which is Framing!
Update: 11/4 Per Jeep chat mine is in the shipping process and will be there until the dealership receives it.
UPDATE: 11/06 Per the dealership my JLUR will be in on 11/15, I can't wait my birthday is the 18th! Happy Birthday to me!!

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
That's awesome! Yea! I still haven't heard anything from my dealer but Jeep chat was able to give me my Vin and D status this morning. as of now its in D1. Looks like ours may be going through around the same time :rock:
Yes! Mine hit D1 today too! No build date or ship date yet, but they're rolling along! I'm curious to exactly when me and you will get ours with you being in Texas and me in Georgia. SO cool!

Jeni

First Name
Jeni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Loki 2020 JLR
Occupation
theatre geek
I ordered a Granite Crystal 2 dr Rubicon on 10/23. She was built on Halloween and as of Monday 11/4 was in Indiana on her way to Texas. Could be a he. May be named Barnabas.

Doug Huse

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, Fire Cracker Red, 2019 Winnie M/H, Kia
My dealer sent me an eight digit VON and just the last eight digits of the VIN. He also said it has an "estimated build ship date of 11/13." Is this all I need to track on Jeep Chat? Also I wasn't aware they could build it and ship it on the same date. Does this phrase mean anything? TKS

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer sent me an eight digit VON and just the last eight digits of the VIN. He also said it has an "estimated build ship date of 11/13." Is this all I need to track on Jeep Chat? Also I wasn't aware they could build it and ship it on the same date. Does this phrase mean anything? TKS
Usually the est. ship date ends up being the actual build date. From what I've seen over the past 1.5 yrs on here that's how it works. They just put an est. in there but it's not really the ship date.
And you can go onto Jeep Chat under Customer Svc. and there's a place to enter your VON if you don't have enough of yor VIN. You can definitely try to track it w/ those digits and if Cust Svc needs more they'll tell you. But either way you have enough to track your order with them. Good luck!

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Usually the est. ship date ends up being the actual build date. From what I've seen over the past 1.5 yrs on here that's how it works. They just put an est. in there but it's not really the ship date.
And you can go onto Jeep Chat under Customer Svc. and there's a place to enter your VON if you don't have enough of yor VIN. You can definitely try to track it w/ those digits and if Cust Svc needs more they'll tell you. But either way you have enough to track your order with them. Good luck!

From using Jeep Chat for the past 2 days; they usually need your VIN, Name, Address, Phone, and email each time you talk to someone. I just have all my info on a word doc ready to copy and paste and make it easier.

Passer

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 4x4, 2018 Honda Cr-V, and soon 2020 Rubicon
Occupation
Parts sales rep
Ordered my 2020 Rubicon Sting-Grey in colour with the 2.0L turbo, 8 speed auto, leather seats, body colour fenders and top, steel bumpers, M/T tires, safety tec, navigation, trailer tow, remote entry, cold weather, headliner, leds, and all weather floor mats on 10/29/19, got the last eight of the vin# 10/31/19. Today my dealer texted me the von# and the estimated shipping date of 11/11/19. Was told when we placed the order that there was no chance of seeing my Jeep till the new year, hopefully it doesn't take two months to arrive by rail.

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Bad (potentially) news on my order:

09/28 - Ordered
10/04 - VIN/Status D
10/07 - D1 status.
10/11 - D1 status
10/14 - D1 status
10/18 - D1 status
10/21 - D1 status
10/28 - For your order right now it is showing that I must have you to go to the dealership for your order :(

Emailed dealership, see what they have to say.
Any updates on your Jeep?

2k6_tx_Dad

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLR 6sp
Any updates on your Jeep?
09/28 - Ordered
10/04 - VIN/Status D
10/07 - D1 status.
10/11 - D1 status
10/14 - D1 status
10/18 - D1 status
10/21 - D1 status
10/28 - For your order right now it is showing that I must have you to go to the dealership for your order :(
11/01 - New VON and VIN "Sometimes it just happens" is the only answer I've been given so far.
11/01 - G
11/04 - JB
11/06 - KZ (Though no window sticker available):whatsgoingon:

ETA for railyard is 11/18
Sponsored