Post your 2020 JL build status

Category5Bronado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Finally released to shipping after 22 days in JS (storage)! Now my dealer says it's gonna be in "at the end of the month." How is it going to take multiple weeks to get from Toledo to Minneapolis? That's a less than 10-hour drive...
What options do you have? I’ve been in JS longer than most others too.
Sponsored

RastaPasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Looks awesome. Fingers crossed mine comes in sometime in the next week or so. Mine has a very similar build progression as yours.
I hope so! It seems like there's no rhyme or reason for when these come in. Some are super fast and others set in KZ for weeks.

Sponsored

mmbagates

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Ordered my JLU on 8/29 and has been at the body vendor for the last week and half. Apparently the steel bumpers are on back order. :(

thejill

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Ordered my JLU on 8/29 and has been at the body vendor for the last week and half. Apparently the steel bumpers are on back order. :(
I ordered my Rubicon on 9/13 with the Steel Bumper package and I am in KZ as of 9/30. It should arrive at my dealer next week. Weird that yours is held up for the bumpers.

Rainuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, previously 2007 Wrangler, 97 TJ
Holy crap, I think I set a record for shortest time in KZ because she's here!!!! I was expecting at least another week so I have to scramble to go get her.

Order: 9.13
D: 9.15
D1: 9.18
E: 9.27
F: 9.28
G: 9.30
KZ: 10.01
At dealer: 10.03

Is the paint even dry yet?

IMG_20191003_095241879.jpg
Congrats! that's awesome...the Jeep Chat folks can't give me updates because it is a Canadian order, The dealer didn't give me a status except to say it had moved out of D and should be here in BC at the end of the month. Yours looks sweet by the way, it is the colour combo I was down to vs the Blue...but since my current wrangler is deep cherry I went for the change

mmbagates

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I ordered my Rubicon on 9/13 with the Steel Bumper package and I am in KZ as of 9/30. It should arrive at my dealer next week. Weird that yours is held up for the bumpers.
I wonder if it because I got the advanced safety group and the bumper is a special order?

Sponsored

RastaPasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Congrats! that's awesome...the Jeep Chat folks can't give me updates because it is a Canadian order, The dealer didn't give me a status except to say it had moved out of D and should be here in BC at the end of the month. Yours looks sweet by the way, it is the colour combo I was down to vs the Blue...but since my current wrangler is deep cherry I went for the change
I appreciate it! Funny enough, I was between red and blue, but I had a 2014 JKU in blue, so I wanted to mix it up.

I'm surprised being a Canadian order affects that. You'd think Jeep would have a better system in place by now, the current one seems pretty archaic.

JerseyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR on Order

I am in KZ for 3 days now. I have the Advanced Safety and Steel Bumper options on my JLUR . I’ll be checking in with them daily and posting updates.

This eve I found my Window Sticker was generated. Checked with Jeep Chat and was was told that no shipping date has been assigned and I could be in KZ for upto 30 days.

Tiger1

First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, 2016 BMW 435
Gross understatement. Jeep is a hot mess. Still sitting here on truck ordered 8/17, built 9/11, KZ 9/14 with no one able to answer where it is or when it shows up.
Agreed, I’ve been stuck in inspection status for a month now with no answers & I’m really frustrated.