2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Ordered on 8/11
Was just told by dealer to expect it on 9/10
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tundra Limited
Yesterday I got the email from crypto that my build sheet was available so I checked it out and all was good. Today I got an email that my sticker was ready, when I click the link that says found a page/sheet pops up that says no sticker is available for this VIN. Sometimes do they not publish the sticker?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tundra Limited
Yesterday I got the email from crypto that my build sheet was available so I checked it out and all was good. Today I got an email that my sticker was ready, when I click the link that says found a page/sheet pops up that says no sticker is available for this VIN. Sometimes do they not publish the sticker?
Sticker is there now. Getting super excited.

Sponsored

Harper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.myjeepadventures.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Black and Tan
DELIVERED!!!!!!!!!!!
Ordered July 16th Made it to the dealer August 29th around 9PM, was driving it August 30th at 3:15PM. I was in JB status for almost 3 weeks, and it sat in a lot in Toledo for a week and a half, with no ETA, then it just showed up in their parking lot one night. I was checking status via chat every day (maybe twice a day if I'm being honest...).

It arrived in time to make it to the Michigan home opener and survived its first tailgate... I'm pretty sure the kids thought the "J" in "JL" stands for Jungle Gym :)

Harper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.myjeepadventures.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Black and Tan

dushin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2004 TJ, 2008 Subaru STi, 2008 WR250R, 2005 Zx6R
DELIVERED!!!!!!!!!!!
Ordered July 16th Made it to the dealer August 29th around 9PM, was driving it August 30th at 3:15PM. I was in JB status for almost 3 weeks, and it sat in a lot in Toledo for a week and a half, with no ETA, then it just showed up in their parking lot one night. I was checking status via chat every day (maybe twice a day if I'm being honest...).

It arrived in time to make it to the Michigan home opener and survived its first tailgate... I'm pretty sure the kids thought the "J" in "JL" stands for Jungle Gym :)

Congrats! Beautiful Jeep and adorable kids haha. Now we need to see YOU do the jungle gym!

MY2020JLUR

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ S & 2020 JLU R
DELIVERED!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! I’m still waiting for my bright white rubi. Still in jb status.

MY2020JLUR

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ S & 2020 JLU R
Ordered a white JLUR 8/23
Estimate shipping date 8/28
JB status for headliner 8/29
Update:
9/2 window sticker created.
How come some people have their name on the sticker and mines doesn’t? Just curious. No big deal.

Sponsored

89TransAmWS6

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0T, 2020 GC 3.6, 1993 Pontiac Trans Am
Occupation
Fleet Manager
Day 983 (or so it seems)...the wait continues....the curse of the ocean blue is strong....

Ordered 8/17, still C status, still no VIN :(

This is my punishment for waiting years to pull the trigger lol

JeeperJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara 4xe
I ordered on 8/12 and just got my window sticker this morning!

Bucks45

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2010 JK Sport, 1968 Chevelle, 1981 Camaro, 2017 Cadillac, 2013 HD Street Glide
Occupation
Director of Operations
Depends on how your dealer ordered. Last year my name was on it because they ordered it in my name. This year they ordered it in the dealership's name.

Congrats! My sticker appear this morning. I’ve seen some people have their name on it. Do yours? Mines doesn’t. No big deal. I’m just curious.