Post your 2020 JL build status

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I’ve noticed yours and some people’s tires have white letters facing out and some don’t. Is this something requested ?
That's the "OWL" (outlined white letter) option for the A/T tires
Sponsored

flipflopgirl72

First Name
Stephayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl 2007 Wrangler Sahara Silver
Sorry for dumb question, did search and can't find info. First time ordering my jeep
Got my VIN today, where is it that we can go and look up info on progress?

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
We have pretty similar time frames for our orders.

We have pretty similar build time frames. I ordered on 8/11 and went D1 status today.

On other threads I've heard that the tracking system doesn't update as often as other tracking methods. I have been checking in every two days with Jeep Chat. Trying to wait as long as possible before I start bothering my dealer

What color did you get Mike? From the video of the factory it looked like they stage a certain number of each color - maybe I just had good timing. Mine is Bikini

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
What color did you get Mike? From the video of the factory it looked like they stage a certain number of each color - maybe I just had good timing. Mine is Bikini
I went with sting grey. Hopefully we're both out of the factory soon!
My goal is to wait until next week to contact the dealer and ask if there's an estimated ship date.... but I have a feeling my self control throughout this process will be low.

DonBindas

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited in Bikini with Dark Saddle Leather on 7-8-19 and was delivered by Criswell 8-22-19
Occupation
KBB Analyst
Meanwhile, my 2020 Red Rubi JLU v6 ordered on 7/22 has been sitting at D1 for two weeks! This is killing me!
My Rubicon was built in July, but is indefinitely stuck in JB status waiting for an add-in option. Maybe Jeep isn't going to buid yours until that add-in/on option gets delivered to the factory first?

Sponsored

KCGeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
I’ve noticed yours and some people’s tires have white letters facing out and some don’t. Is this something requested ?
When I ordered mine, my dealer asked if I wanted the off-road or mud terrain tires. I chose the off-road. He said those were the only two choices he had to make. I don't know if that has changed since I ordered mine or if the others got the mud terrain and they don't have the white lettering.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
When I ordered mine, my dealer asked if I wanted the off-road or mud terrain tires. I chose the off-road. He said those were the only two choices he had to make. I don't know if that has changed since I ordered mine or if the others got the mud terrain and they don't have the white lettering.
Yeah, your dealer messed that one up. There is the default, the BFG K02 TA (All Terrain/off-road) with BSW (black sidewall), the same tire in OWL (just flipped around, really)or the Falken M/T, all in 285/70R17. The "no-choice" that he missed would have been the BSW, but the OWL look great anyway.
tires.PNG
tires2.PNG

thadius65

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, , 2019 Honda Pilot Elite, 2014 BMW 535i Xdrive
My Rubicon was built in July, but is indefinitely stuck in JB status waiting for an add-in option. Maybe Jeep isn't going to buid yours until that add-in/on option gets delivered to the factory first?
The only out of the ordinary for me was the Dual Top group. Other items were V6, Cold Weather, Alpine, LED, Proximity, Steel Bumpers, Mats, Leather in Firecracker Red, black hard top and unpainted fenders. Thats it.

Update for today "All items are pulled and available and ready to be built any day".... In english - stuck in D1 STILL! :(

EssDub

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Firecracker Red
Sorry for dumb question, did search and can't find info. First time ordering my jeep
Got my VIN today, where is it that we can go and look up info on progress?
...Not a dumb question...Click on the link below, put in your VIN# and choose a username/password. Wait patiently and when available you will get a build sheet. Then wait impatiently and eventually you will get a Monroney Sticker or what we all know as the "Window sticker"
when your Jeep is built and being shipped.:like:

https://cryptostickers.net/

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D1 status as of this morning!

Sponsored

joanaaso

First Name
Joana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Supposed to be picking mine up on Saturday... Finally!!!
Anyone know the changes from 2019 to 2020? Are there any?

OP
OP
Eitel

Eitel

First Name
Eitel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Mine is sitting at the dealership. Need to wait until Monday for FCA to fix the affiliate rewards program for the 2020 models.

joanaaso

First Name
Joana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Mine is sitting at the dealership. Need to wait until Monday for FCA to fix the affiliate rewards program for the 2020 models.
My dealer hasn't told me anything about it... as far as I know, Im still getting the tread lightly discount

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
My dealer hasn't told me anything about it... as far as I know, Im still getting the tread lightly discount
From this thread and others it sounds like most dealers are just calling the FCA Affiliate line to verify or honoring the extra 1% regardless. Someone else confirmed earlier I believe that FCA has 2020's included in the AP program.

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a website for FCA affiliates. I've got access to it through work - just pull up the website, punch in the employer number I got from HR, and it generated a Control number that the dealer needed.

Tread lightly gives a similar control number to do the same thing.
Sponsored