unclejustin

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
How do you post this update with no picture?! I'm pretty sure that breaks the forum rules or something.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Recieved my 2020 JLUR yesterday.
Ordered 7/5
Shipped 8/1
Picked up 8/6
let's see some pictures! anything difffrom the 2019 that you can tell? steering box hopefully? (small things change as well like inside dome light etc?) one thing is known so far and that is that all Rubicons have the red dash now, even Mojito, Punk'n, and hella yellow.

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
My build is out there on crypto. When I go to the VIN data look up (https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing) I get the full equipment listing. But no Window Sticker.

Ordered a Warn VR10-S, warn winch plate, and some other goodies to go with it. Now if I could just get the stork to bring me my baby! :-D
The link above only gives you the build sheet.Try this one and input your information and make up a Nickname under "Track New Order". It may read... "NOT FOUND", but just click on it:

https://cryptostickers.net/

Last edited:

Sponsored

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Apparently mine is in KZLD.

From searching around, that means delayed. Since it's coming to Canada, maybe they're waiting to have enough heading this way...

joanaaso

First Name
Joana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
How is everyone tracking the shipping? I keep asking the Jeep chat and they said they have no information on the location of it

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I'm still status D.

Don't you just love being in the dark? You'd think they would make you feel a "little" special since you're spending all this money.

But no, stand in line and don't bother us, we'll buzz you when it's ready...

I'm eager, but it's a bit frustrating still.
I’m sorry, but what do you really expect? Granted you as well as everyone else is spending a lot of money but we aren’t special

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
I’m sorry, but what do you really expect? Granted you as well as everyone else is spending a lot of money but we aren’t special
I understand that, but in this age of technology, it would be super easy to make our build status accessible online. They already have the information, it's already available, they just don't care about going that extra inch for us...

Sponsored

KCGeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
How is everyone tracking the shipping? I keep asking the Jeep chat and they said they have no information on the location of it
I had to call my dealer. He was able to tell me that mine is expected to be offloaded from the rail yard on 8/11 and then he said should be a week max from that point to me driving it. Your dealer should be able to give you a rough idea on where it is and when they expect it to arrive to their lot.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Jeep chat won't give out information beyond KZ which is released from plant and ready to ship. The dealership can sometimes see information beyond this but not always.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I understand that, but in this age of technology, it would be super easy to make our build status accessible online. They already have the information, it's already available, they just don't care about going that extra inch for us...
Do you know how many complaints they would get if it was available online?

Mine isn't moving as fast as so and so...

My estimated ship date passed...

Why is it taking so long...

D1 status is limited to 30 days and I'm past that...

Why did my status move backwards...

If they put a tracker out to the public people would expect it to be exact. Anything that is not exact would receive complaints. More of a headache than it is worth to a company.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Dealer texted and I'm now KZLD... Figured I'd have it this week but it has been delayed.

Last edited: