Eitel

Eitel

First Name
Eitel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Mine is been sitting at the body vendor since Friday. Hopefully they'll be done installing the additional parts tomorrow and I will get the window sticker.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT, 1969 F250 Camper Special, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
ordered mine on 7/9 found out today that its sitting about 45min north of me just waiting to catch a truck this direction:)

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
The very first sticky at the top. Just gotta put in your vin. Here’s the link to the website as well

https://cryptostickers.net/
When I click on the link, it looks like my choices are to either choose "Track New Order" or "Look Up Existing". Tracking the new order asks for a nickname. Nickname???? Looking up existing tells me the VIN is not found. My order is at KZ code level.

Sponsored

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
REALTOR®
Mine should be in Phoenix Monday!! It is a 2.0 Rubicon.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
When I click on the link, it looks like my choices are to either choose "Track New Order" or "Look Up Existing". Tracking the new order asks for a nickname. Nickname???? Looking up existing tells me the VIN is not found. My order is at KZ code level.
You have to enter your information.

Harper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.myjeepadventures.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Black and Tan
Dealer had some issues ordering, had to call FCA a few times and we waited a few days. Order went in 7/16, got vin 7/17.

For those interested in some background.... I started off test driving a bare bones 2019 (manual, no AC, just the Jeep), and before the dust settled and I actually placed the order (thanks in large part to finding this forum) I ordered the 2020 with the Black and Tan package, and every other option other than the smoker package and the AT. It's a nice return to Jeep for me, after my 2000 Cherokee Sport. Hopefully it doesn't take 3 months, but it gives me time to sell my current ride...
Update: E status as of today... I'm so tempted to shoot down to Toledo right now to see it rolling down the line...

dchant

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep grand cherokee
You pick a nickname so you can later search for your build without entering in all your information again. You enter all your info under the track new order.

EssDub

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Firecracker Red
Mine is been sitting at the body vendor since Friday. Hopefully they'll be done installing the additional parts tomorrow and I will get the window sticker.
I'm new to the forum, my order has been much like yours:
7/17 ordered
7/22 VIN # received
8/03 Build sheet received
No window sticker yet

I called Jeep last night and Jennifer said it was at Body Vendor and had been there since last Friday. She gave me a "tentative" delivery to Utah of 8/20. It will then have to be transported by truck to Idaho, and I will fly there to drive her home.

Last edited:

Sponsored

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
You pick a nickname so you can later search for your build without entering in all your information again. You enter all your info under the track new order.
Thank you! I got it.

Even though it states "NOT FOUND" for build and sticker, when I click on them, each one appears. Yea!!!

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
You have to enter your information.
Thank you. I wasn't sure where to enter my info. It is under "Track New Order".

Interestingly, whenever I look under the Build and Sticker tabs, it reads in blue lettering... "NOT FOUND". But, when I hover over each one and click it, the build and window sticker appears. Yea!!!

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
***** Update *****
Ordered: 07-11-2019
Received VIN: 07-15-2019
D1 Status: 07-21-2019
KZ Status: 08-05-2019
Build/Sticker: 08-06-2019 >>>> but, it states "NOT FOUND" on cryptostickers.net. But, when I clicked on the "NOT FOUND" blue letters, they appeared.

It was still in D1 status on the FCA Chat in the morning on 08-05-2019. But, I received an email from my salesperson that same afternoon that it was in KZ status, which is "released by plant and invoiced". I confirmed this on the FCA Chat and with a phone call as well to 877-426-5337. I am so glad it's built and awaiting shipping!

Is is possible to go from D1 to KZ status in the same day or was it just not properly updated along the production process?

Last edited:

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
***** Update *****
Ordered: 07-11-2019
Received VIN: 07-15-2019
D1 Status: 07-21-2019
KZ Status: 08-05-2019
Build/Sticker: 08-06-2019 >>>> but, it states "NOT FOUND" on cryptostickers.net. But, when I clicked on the "NOT FOUND" blue letters, they appeared.

It was still in D1 status on the FCA Chat in the morning on 08-05-2019. But, I received an email from my salesperson that same afternoon that it was in KZ status, which is "released by plant and invoiced". I confirmed this on the FCA Chat and with a phone call as well to 877-426-5337. I am so glad it's built and awaiting shipping!

Is is possible to go from D1 to KZ status in the same day or was it just not properly updated along the production process?
When the factory is running at full speed jeeps are completed in a matter of hours.

Midwesttrekker

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Granite Crystal Ordered 7/19. 2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
My build is out there on crypto. When I go to the VIN data look up (https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing) I get the full equipment listing. But no Window Sticker.

Ordered a Warn VR10-S, warn winch plate, and some other goodies to go with it. Now if I could just get the stork to bring me my baby! :-D
Sponsored