First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Mine is done but waiting to have additional options installed. No ETA on shipping yet.
Sponsored

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
It seems one of the Colorado dealerships has a 2020 JLU on the lot. I'll post the link for other inquiring minds shortly.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
It seems one of the Colorado dealerships has a 2020 JLU on the lot. I'll post the link for other inquiring minds shortly.
Did you see it on cars.com, or the actual dealer site? I am hoping to find a green or orange one to verify dash color. It seems on the 2020 the Punk'n and Mojito has the red dash now.

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
1F4ED7D1-267F-46B4-A183-F71FE2949BD1.png
I PM’d them also.
Found this to show the Mojito with red dash... to me this clash will be the same with Punk'n and why I hope it is some error that can be corrected.

Someone had this posted on another site. I was searching for Punk'n with Red dash and this came up. If they like it that's awesome, but red with the yellow, orange and green don't look right to me. (And probably why it has always been grey until now)

LaurenLeigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0 Turbo Bikini Pearl; 2009 JK Sahara
Order placed July 20
VIN and VON July 23
D1 Status July 29

Jeep chat refused to give me an estimated ship date. She said it is their policy not to provide that, even after I explained I understand the date is subject to change and Jeep chat is providing it to others who have factory orders in right now. She wouldn’t budge. Those of you who have estimated ship dates, was that provided by Jeep chat or your dealer?

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Order placed July 20
VIN and VON July 23
D1 Status July 29

Jeep chat refused to give me an estimated ship date. She said it is their policy not to provide that, even after I explained I understand the date is subject to change and Jeep chat is providing it to others who have factory orders in right now. She wouldn’t budge. Those of you who have estimated ship dates, was that provided by Jeep chat or your dealer?
For me it was dealership. Jeep chat has always not given out a ship date when I have asked. (This is my 3rd JL order, same for all)

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
1F4ED7D1-267F-46B4-A183-F71FE2949BD1.png

Found this to show the Mojito with red dash... to me this clash will be the same with Punk'n and why I hope it is some error that can be corrected.

Someone had this posted on another site. I was searching for Punk'n with Red dash and this came up. If they like it that's awesome, but red with the yellow, orange and green don't look right to me. (And probably why it has always been grey until now)
Great I have a Christmas tree Jeep.

Sponsored

markh53

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Subaru Forester; 2020 JLUS
D1 status 7.29.19
No estimated shipping date yet
Mine went to JS on Saturday, and the build sheet notification email came today. I was told that, as a matter of policy, Jeep does not provide an estimated shipping date. I hope it's not simply waiting on a lot for the slowest possible mode of transportation to become available...

LaurenLeigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0 Turbo Bikini Pearl; 2009 JK Sahara
For me it was dealership. Jeep chat has always not given out a ship date when I have asked. (This is my 3rd JL order, same for all)
Okay, well I was hoping at least they were being consistent and it sounds like they are, so that’s good. I’ll just (try to!!!!) be patient. :LOL:

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Mine went to JS on Saturday, and the build sheet notification email came today. I was told that, as a matter of policy, Jeep does not provide an estimated shipping date. I hope it's not simply waiting on a lot for the slowest possible mode of transportation to become available...
My 19 took 2 weeks after going into KZ to get to dealership. I would think it would be 1 week to whenever when it comes to shipping.

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Actually, I don’t think it looks bad at all...but:

1. Probably an easy swap for gray (see member marketplace).

2. Do gray or Mojito paint on dash.

3. Wrap it gray.

Yah. I haven’t figured out what I want to do yet. I may just get the plate “Grinch” and call it a day.
Sponsored