Post your 2020 JL build status

Soundedtrack

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
Mine just went into JS – shipped to storage status, does anyone know any info about this storage?

Thanks
Sponsored

Soundedtrack

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
Does your build show up on the build sheet tracker? Mine is also in JS, but not found for build and sticker.

thadius65

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, , 2019 Honda Pilot Elite, 2014 BMW 535i Xdrive
Philip5050 - What did your build consist of? I ordered mine last Monday and as of Friday was still D.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I received my build sheet today and I really hope it's a mistake. on my Punk'n 2020 JLUR it lists that it has the "Redical Instrument Panel Bezels" as an option. I hate the look of the red, and the Punk'n has always had grey. (Both my 2018 and my 2019 had grey).

Soundedtrack

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
I received my build sheet today and I really hope it's a mistake. on my Punk'n 2020 JLUR it lists that it has the "Redical Instrument Panel Bezels" as an option. I hate the look of the red, and the Punk'n has always had grey. (Both my 2018 and my 2019 had grey).
Worst case, I'd trade you.

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Crap. Mine says same thing. Hope it’s wrong. I don’t want that on a mojito.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Crap. Mine says same thing. Hope it’s wrong. I don’t want that on a mojito.
That is going to look horrible on the Punk'n and Mojito colors. I really hope it is wrong, but with both of us having it show now I am less hopeful it is a mistake.

My dealer is looking into it, but doubt they can do anything.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
That is going to look horrible on the Punk'n and Mojito colors. I really hope it is wrong, but with both of us having it show now I am less hopeful it is a mistake.

@JeepCares do you have any way to verify why some of the 2020 builds are getting the Red dash that should have the Grey one like on the 2018 and 2019s? The Mojito and Punk'n colors have always had grey instrument panel and dash trim. Who can assist with looking into this as they "redical instrument panel bezels " under " Optional Equipment".

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Everything I read it says that’s red. This was not a stated change so I will have Jeep replace them with silver.

It should have said “Silver Platinum I/P Bezels”

Mine is going to look like a Christmas tree. Lol

Last edited:

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Everything I read it says that’s red. This was not a stated change so I will have Jeep replace them with silver.

It should have said “Silver Platinum I/P Bezels”
Yeah, I looked at a few build sheets for 2019s that came with red. My 2019 Punk'n listed the silver platinum on its build sheet. Not sure how to get Jeep to replace, but I will for sure try as well. For it to be listed as an "optional equipment" really has me baffled, as it was not on my order sheet anywhere, or listed as an option I the order guides etc. my guides is this is something that early 2020s in Mojito and Punk'n will see and ones built later will go back to the Grey.

I sent @JeepCares a PM on this as well. Looks like it is not just me, so would love to get to the bottom of this.

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I looked at a few build sheets for 2019s that came with red. My 2019 Punk'n listed the silver platinum on its build sheet. Not sure how to get Jeep to replace, but I will for sure try as well. For it to be listed as an "optional equipment" really has me baffled, as it was not on my order sheet anywhere, or listed as an option I the order guides etc. my guides is this is something that early 2020s in Mojito and Punk'n will see and ones built later will go back to the Grey.

I sent @JeepCares a PM on this as well. Looks like it is not just me, so would love to get to the bottom of this.

I PM’d them also.
Sponsored