First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software
Not sure if there is any truth to this Facebook post but thought those of you waiting production would like to see it.

Sponsored

Last edited:

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
Not sure if there is any truth to this Facebook post but thought those of you waiting production would like to see it.

"Until 930 units"?
"Until 9:30pm"?
"Until 09-30-2019"?

I'm guessing you mean units/JL's?

mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue

Sponsored

Midwesttrekker

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Granite Crystal Ordered 7/19. 2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Got my VON and VIN today, D status. <goes to look what D status means/>

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
The part about being shut down for the weekend seems true. But not related to that supplier fire.
Seems FCA cancelled saturday overtime for the next 2 or 3 weekends. According to the same employee FB page.

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
I'm still status D.

Don't you just love being in the dark? You'd think they would make you feel a "little" special since you're spending all this money.

But no, stand in line and don't bother us, we'll buzz you when it's ready...

I'm eager, but it's a bit frustrating still.

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Not sure what's going on but according to cryptosticker some 2019's were completed today.
That's...not supposed...to happen...

KCGeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
I just checked on the status of my order since it was supposed to ship yesterday. The rep I talked to said I was at the framing stage but it probably won't actually be produced and ready for shipment until sometime next week unless I had extra options. Of course I have extra options and he couldn't tell me how much longer it might take for the options to be installed and ready for shipment. I guess I will check back next week for another update.

Sponsored

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
I just checked on the status of my order since it was supposed to ship yesterday. The rep I talked to said I was at the framing stage but it probably won't actually be produced and ready for shipment until sometime next week unless I had extra options. Of course I have extra options and he couldn't tell me how much longer it might take for the options to be installed and ready for shipment. I guess I will check back next week for another update.
Yep... we all want our new Jeeps now! Mine has a tentative schedule for shipment on 08-03-19. I have a feeling that date is going to be pushed further on the calendar. So, tell me about your future Jeep?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The ship date is never correct. It actually translates to approximate build date. So you are right on schedule.

You are actually lucky, often this date gets pushed back multiple times.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Not sure what's going on but according to cryptosticker some 2019's were completed today.
That's...not supposed...to happen...
The jeeps were built prior to the 2020 production start. The labels are created when the jeep is KZ and ready to ship. We can still see 2019s appearing for quite some time. The jeep may have been in additional inspection, at a vendor for leather etc., or they may just be a long line waiting to be KZed.

KCGeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Yep... we all want our new Jeeps now! Mine has a tentative schedule for shipment on 08-03-19. I have a feeling that date is going to be pushed further on the calendar. So, tell me about your future Jeep?
I have been wanting a Rubicon for a while now. After shopping around for the better part of a year now and not finding one with all the options I wanted, I finally decided to order one. Talked with a few dealers and came to the decision it was best to wait for the 2020 model so I could then have one of the newest ones available. I plan on keeping this for a long time.

2020 Unlimited Rubicon Firecracker Red with pretty much every option there was, except the Advanced Safety.
3.6L V6 with Automatic transmission
Body color top/fenders
Leather seats
8.4" Radio and premium audio group
Cold weather package
Proximity entry
Steel bumper
LED light package
Tow package

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
I have been wanting a Rubicon for a while now. After shopping around for the better part of a year now and not finding one with all the options I wanted, I finally decided to order one. Talked with a few dealers and came to the decision it was best to wait for the 2020 model so I could then have one of the newest ones available. I plan on keeping this for a long time.

2020 Unlimited Rubicon Firecracker Red with pretty much every option there was, except the Advanced Safety.
3.6L V6 with Automatic transmission
Body color top/fenders
Leather seats
8.4" Radio and premium audio group
Cold weather package
Proximity entry
Steel bumper
LED light package
Tow package
Sounds great!!! I love the red.

I had a 2002 and 2012 Wrangler in the past. Both were red, 2-dr's with manual transmission. My 2020 JLRU will be covered in Ocean Blue, although I almost went with red again. Like you, it has about all of the options EXCEPT for the Advanced Safety Group... not a fan! :jk:
Sponsored