Sponsored

Post your 2020 JL build status

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
How are you receiving these notices?
So yesterday my dealer said mine was at paint on Tuesday and today I chatted with Eileen and she stated my jeep was at the stage prior to release by the plant. And still NO build sheet or sticker. So there is hope for us all.

upload_2020-2-20_7-33-35.png
Sponsored

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
So yesterday my dealer said mine was at paint on Tuesday and today I chatted with Eileen and she stated my jeep was at the stage prior to release by the plant. And still NO build sheet or sticker. So there is hope for us all.

upload_2020-2-20_7-33-35.png
Got my Build Sheet!! Funny thing, tracker still said not found but when I clicked on it, it appeared. It must need to go through one more update. Also, when I looked at https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= it appeared.

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?

yj93

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy's Manual
Watching this thread after getting my Jeep, all I have to say is, Hang in There. It will get built, it will get shipped, and you will get it.

But, checking with FCA every day never hurt anyone.

jbird55044

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubi Unlimited, 2018 Sierra 2500HD Duramax
Occupation
Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Hella Yella Rubi Unlimited . . .
3.6l, optioned out.

1/22 - Ordered
1/25 - I see a VON and a VIN, Prod Status=D1
2/6 - I see a Build sheet published!
2/14 - Dealer indicated it was in 'I' status (inspection)
2/19 - Finally a Window Sticker published

No date as of yet - but I think close enough to start buying 35's :)

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada
2-12-20 Built two days ago and now in body vendor which I guess is JB or JJ status. The dealer says that is usually a 5 day stay there until released for transport.
I think my build sheet appeared 2-13 and I was hoping the window sticker would have appeared by now. Looking at Jbird55044 dates it looks like they took 13 days from build sheet to window sticker so maybe by the 26th.

Has anyone who placed a non diesel order in February received a window sticker yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada
And just when I thought hope was lost, I got an email from the dealer saying it is built and on the way to them. Funny thing, the window sticker is still not showing up online. Shout out to Mike Clinnin for being on top of my status changes and passing along this great news on a Friday.

moonlit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
And just when I thought hope was lost, I got an email from the dealer saying it is built and on the way to them. Funny thing, the window sticker is still not showing up online. Shout out to Mike Clinnin for being on top of my status changes and passing along this great news on a Friday.
Not sure if it was my browser or what but mine was not showing up, then I decided to hit refresh a bunch of times quickly and my sticker showed up.

Worth a shot ;-)

Sponsored

jbird55044

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubi Unlimited, 2018 Sierra 2500HD Duramax
Occupation
Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Hella Yella Rubi Unlimited . . .
3.6l, optioned out.

1/22 - Ordered
1/25 - I see a VON and a VIN, Prod Status=D1
2/6 - I see a Build sheet published!
2/14 - Dealer indicated it was in 'I' status (inspection)
2/19 - Finally a Window Sticker published
2/22 - Dealer said it's in 'Out-Gate', should be in Minneapolis rail yard 3/1, up to 10 days to get to dealership.

I want to close the car loan before pulling the trigger on loading up the credit card w/ 'accessories'. Cart filled w/ some AEV 'stuff'.
So hard to wait! :)

moonlit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I think my build sheet appeared 2-13 and I was hoping the window sticker would have appeared by now. Looking at Jbird55044 dates it looks like they took 13 days from build sheet to window sticker so maybe by the 26th.

Has anyone who placed a non diesel order in February received a window sticker yet?
Order = 2/11
Window sticker = 2/22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada
Window sticker finally showed up Saturday. Praying it will get to the dealer before next Saturday so I can pick it up.

So mine was ordered on 2-1 and window sticker online 2-22.

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
Dealer said mine was "JS" Shipped to Storage and no Sticker Yet. However I chatted with FCA and they said it was ether being held for more inspection or for shipping. I'm trying to relax but the waiting is much harder than I thought it would be.
Sponsored