Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
According to a Jeep employee they aren't built by sequence number or order date. Equipment availability is probably the second most important factor in scheduling. Maybe followed by region so that enough are built around the same time to have a batch for shipping. Or they have a random number generator built into their scheduling program. You know how sadistic programmers can be.

Sponsored

Jpat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Y'all, I got my VON today but sadly, no Bikini Pearl. So I went with String Gray M/T 2 door Sport S.
Wow, so did the dealer submit it Tuesday? I got everything in order with my dealer Monday, but because it was a holiday they didnt submit the order until Tuesday morning. That would be crazy if I got it and you didn't and they were submitted the same day.

marthaspeaksjeep

First Name
Martha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler Sport S, Toyota Highlander, Mazda Miata, Honda HRV
Wow, so did the dealer submit it Tuesday? I got everything in order with my dealer Monday, but because it was a holiday they didnt submit the order until Tuesday morning. That would be crazy if I got it and you didn't and they were submitted the same day.
They said they did but I don't hold a lot of confidence in them. I'm just glad I followed up because if I hadn't and called 6-8 weeks from now asking for status, I probably would've gotten "Uhhh...opps". I'm glad you got your order in within the nick of time!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Y'all, I got my VON today but sadly, no Bikini Pearl. So I went with String Gray M/T 2 door Sport S.
Sorry about your color but personally I like the Sting Gray. Maybe Jpat is getting the bottom of the last barrel of Bikini paint. Hope they don't run out half way through painting it.

Sponsored

Jpat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Sorry about your color but personally I like the Sting Gray. Maybe Jpat is getting the bottom of the last barrel of Bikini paint. Hope they don't run out half way through painting it.
Ha! I had the same thought. Will that mean we get to the front of the line to use up the rest of the bikini paint? Fingers crossed on that.

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
I ordered 4 days ago and the wait is already agonizing... Didn't help that a coworker rolled up today in a new JL. You poor souls who have been waiting for months because of the MT recall then the shutdown are heroes of the highest order.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto report that came out a few minutes ago shows a complete order for Alexrubi, yesterday he had a sticker but no build. Today has both.
Also Ram2121 has a build sheet but if info is correct it is an export order.